Part Two

It soon turned 6 PM. I was listening to music and decided to check my phone. I had two messages. One being from my best friend, April, asking what I was up to, and my "friend" that I've known since second grade, Brooke, asking if I was going to the football game at 7. I liked going to the high school games to socialize. Almost everyone in my town goes to them. My mom had just got home from her college class, I asked her if she wanted to go. She shockingly said yes. She doesn't like to go out much, but she only said yes because Brooke's mom and mine were best friends.

When I got to the football game, I already heard my friends calling my name as my mom and I paid for tickets. I practically ignored them and followed my mom to where she sat on the hard, concrete bleachers. I put down my mom's folding chair and went back up the stairs to socialize at the top by concessions. 

Brooke stood there with all her friends. They weren't my favorite bunch. As they gossiped, somewhat ignoring me, I said "Well, I'll see you guys later" They nodded as they continued listening to the current bitch gossiping. 

I walked over to my other friends, my real friends. We started talking and I decided I'd go and grab a coke and some chips to share with them. The line was long. I stood there in line, scrolling through my Instagram feed, when suddenly someone came up to my left side and said gently, "Hi"