~Chapter nine~

Katsuki POV

It was early morning and we were in the train again this time heading to the capital. Tamaki came with us as he has business to deal with in the capital. It felt weird that there was a divinity sitting around from me. Part of me was  in awe of his abilities and part of me wanted to slap him in his face for everything his people had done. Although he was not the divinity of the sky. That is the person I wanted to slap in the face. I wasn't sure who they even were and Tamaki wouldn't share any information on them. I stared to see a city skyline and I could assume we were getting closer. One step closer to undoing the curse and being able to go home.

At this point I could barely hold in my joy. I normally was not a smiley person but right now I was smiling ear to ear. I couldn't wait. Soon I would be back home and everything would be okay.

Once we arrived at the station Tamaki told us to follow him and stay close. People in the capital weren't all the fond of mortals. After a little bit of walking we go into another carriage and now we were speeding down the track. 🚄. We stopped our side a castle that had a large gate around it. The court yard was huge. Aoyama said

"This is the High goddess's castle. Remember what you learned. Best of luck to everyone. Maybe her favour be given."

The gates open and we walk in side. It was filled with plants I had never seen such beautiful plants in my life. Tamaki lead us towards the castle. To say we were scared was a lie. We were terrified you could see it on all of the faces of a mortals.

Third person POV

The party of mortals a divinity and celestial walked to the open castle door and pushed it open. It was beautiful. Golden floor with a chandelier that was made out of diamonds and had a white fire that lit up the hall.

But the most beautiful thing in the hall way Me. I can't stop twinkling .

.......

Not this again.

You cannot stop me. I will always find away.

..............

The group walked towards a large set of doors around the room. The doors opened by themselves and Tamaki lead the rest inside.

Katsuki POV

The room was large. All long the sides were chair. People or should I say divinities say in almost every chair. Tamaki made his way to the centre of the room and looked a a chair that looked grandeur than the rest.

"Your highness. Divine is your name."

He then bowed and the rest of us followed

I would not mess this up

Tamaki stepped forward and bowed again before saying.

"Your highness these are the people form the dawn kingdom they are here for your help."

I looked around the room. That's when I saw there were markings above each chair.  Each different.

"Tamaki take a seat."

I watched as he when to a chair that had the same marking above it as the one on his necklace.

"You must be Katsuki."

"Yes your highness"

I bowed making sure I was polite.

"Rise. I understand that you need a gods or goddesses help to undo the curse that is upon your kingdom."

"Yes."

She paused before saying.

"I do not like your kingdom. You have done horrible things in the past. Why should I help you?"

I knew this was going to happen.

"Please we have been working to gain your favour. Without your help my home is lost forever. Half if not more of my people are gone."

"Your family has disgraced the High divinity . You deserve everything that happens to you."

I look over and see an older man with red hair and fire facial hair.

"I must agree with Enji."

A human skeleton said.

I heard some hms of agreement.

"Tell you what."

I look up at the high goddess. Her face is still covered in shadow.

"If a god or goddess agrees to go without your forcing them. Then I will let them. Sound good?"

I didn't even get time to answer before she said.

"Is there anyone willing to go?"

I looked around the room. No one said anything.

My eyes landed on an empty seat.

It had a carving of a sun moon and stars above it.

"Well there you have it little one no one wants to-"

"I will."

A small voice said.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

And that is chapter 9.

I did update but now I have so. It is all ready.

Thank you for the 94 reads, 32 votes it means a lot to me.

But most importantly thank you to my 5 followed I love you so much thank you for all the support and an extra thanks to Yettyepie For the story request. 

Have a good rest of the day or night. 
A/N signing off

Word count 845