~Chapter 23~

The hot sun was beating down on Katsuki's neck as he followed the young divinity through the blazing heat. The air was shining as heat rolled up from the ground. They had been walking for hours and she had yet to show signs of stopping. At the moment they were walking towards a forest that was deemed by all the kingdoms. It was one of the things they could agree on. The forest was said to be a place of death. Despite the endless warning of the people we passed to get to the desert that bordered the forest she continued straight forward.

"Tsu wait! The forest it's evil you know we cannot go in. You do not plan to, do you?"
"Katsuki. This forest is the only place the high divinity doesn't hold any power. And this forest lends up to a secret entrance to the Realm of highness. Trust me okay?"

I nodded I trusted her. We were friends after all and if she said that this was the best way to go then he would follow her.

When the words "he remembers" he felt his feet carry himself over to her. If he remembers then what did that mean for him. He wondered what was happening to him right now. Did he even care after all he would own the world soon. Even so he needed to see him, one more time and then he would let Izuku go. Would he even be able to let him go if he saw those green doe eyes and smile that could melt a frozen city.

The forest was looming in front of him. It looked dark and unsafe but he would need to take this step. How would he be king if he couldn't even take one step into a forest that as supposedly evil.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am sorry this is short but I am not motivated and I'm not going to make up some dumb excuse about anything. I promise I will try to write more over the weekend.

I would also like to say thank you for 500+ reads in means a lot to me

A/n signing out

Word count 365