~Chapter 15~

Izuku POV

We had be "walking" for days. If only they weren't so prideful and would let us fly them over but noooo they have to do it themselves. So at the current moment me and the gang were flying over them as they walked. Oh my goddess. Why are they so slow.

"Midoriya look at this. I have concluded that the blonde haired one is actually a porcupine's secret live child."

Oh dear mother if you hear this and care help me.

"Todoroki I don't think so."
"Oh." He looks sad.
"But it could be hey what do I know?"
"Midoriya you are they next high divinity you know a lot."
"Yess but you are also a divinity."
"True. Guess we both dumb."
"I."

Everyone stops when we hear someone singing.

"I'm more than a bird I'm more than a plane I'm a birdplane" (I put the song at the top cause why not)

"Shut up who ever is singing It sounds like shit!"

"Rude I sounded so amazing your mortal ears were blessed by my singing" Uraraka yelled

"Fuck you."

"I cannot believe you guys. We need to work together." Iida said

"Shut up." Katsuki and Uraraka say at the same time."

This is going to be one long trip. Help me.

After we travelled for 3 more hours we decided that it would be time to take a break.

"Finally my feet were starting to hurt. Denki said.

"Deal with it."

"That is very rude Bakugo!" Iida said while moving his ands in the chopping motion he was oh so fond of.

Why am I here. What is my mother trying to do. From all the time I lived with her I learned that she always had a plan. Everything she did had a plan so, what was this one.

The likely hood of me dying was low. 1 in 200 000 000 000. It was the same for Todoroki, Iida, Tsu. Uraraka was a small bit higher seeing she was a celestial not a divinity but still low. The possibility of one or more of the mortals dying was much higher.  Was it possible that Mother wanted one of the mortals to turn on us and try to kill us to prove to us and all the other divinities and celestials that all mortals were bad?

I could never be sure but I should be ready for anything that might happen on this trip. Iida was right we shouldn't let out guard down no matter what.

Ugh great now I am starting to sound like her.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Word count 434