⚠️~Chapter 12~⚠️

Trigger warning ⚠️ abuse ahead read at your own risk

Izuku POV
That's a new POV.

Being the high divinity's son sounds amazing and all but it sucks a whole lot. Two days ago my mother had passed on the responsibility of the sky. That made me the new sky divinity, which I had no problem with other than the fact I didn't want to sit in a chair all day.

When the news of mortals in the realm of highness reached my ears I was over the moon but, when I heard they were from the dawn kingdom I fall back down. I had to face my childhood friend that hated me. How could I ever do that?!
I was lost in though when I here the gate to my private garden open and footsteps. Some one was here

I wasn't ready. If she agreed than I would get to go. But if she didn't would it be her that was to tell me the news.

I slowly turn around. Prepared to bow to my mother. But it was not only her. In front of me was Kacchan.

I knew it as him based on his amber eyes and spiky blonde hair.
He looked good. Grown up to be a handsome young man who I was sure was to be a great leader unlike me.

He looked strong and proud. His head was held up high and something in his posture that screamed leader. The look in his eye said "I'm above you. Show me respect." Yes he would be a great king. Bet mother already loved him.

Flash back

"Izuku. You are going to be the next high divinity so get your head out of the clouds and sit your ass down."
"Mamma please I want to go and play in the field with Kacchan."
"Does it look like I care. You will learn this even if I have to beat the lessons into you. Now what does the jade pendant do?"
"It has a small amount of magic in it that was given to the mortals. It helps solve there problems?"

I felt a something hot on my wrist.
When I looked down I saw that my hollow bracelet that had a tube attached. The tube was pumping hot metal in that was burning my skin. Lucky for me not much was being put in yet so it was not burning me that badly.

"Try again."
"But I already answered it. What was wrong with my answer."
"Did you just talk back to me!!! That's it you brat."

She grabbed my arm and started to pull to away to the dungeons. Walking to the large metal door cell she threw me in and closed the door beside me. Then she walked towards me. Once she was next to be she grabbed the chains off the wall and locked up my arms and legs. She then used he magic to burn away my clothes. Grabbing a chest plate looking she put it on me and locked it on me.

"Momma why." I started crying.
"Oh. Did you just talk let me grab something else. I wasn't going to use it but here we are. You just need to be taught a lesson."

She picked up an metal stick thingy that I had never seen before.

It had a flat circular base with a key hole. Attached in the centre was a huge metal rod. It was thick and at the end were a fork with only two not three of those metal things on forks.

She pinched the two prongs and started walking towards me. Walking beside me she walked over to the fire snd threw the weird thing in.

"I had to check it worked before using it. Haha. But it does lucky or unlucky for you."

Once it was red and hot she pulled in some gloves snd reached her hand onto the fire. Once she hand it in her hand she once again pinched the prongs and then she walked behind me. Whispering I my ear she said

"Izuku. If only you knew the important stuff about ruling over this realm then this wouldn't happen to you."

With that I felt something hot touch my ass and then she shoved the weird thing into my hole.
I let out a scream.

I heard a key go into a lock then the sound of a lock clicking shut. Then I felt it. The prongs were opening pushing my already stretched hole further and further. Click. They stopped moving. I heard the key come out of the lock and my mothers face was I front of mine.

I was still screaming.

"No no no that just won't do. I can't stand all this screaming."

Taking to clothes she goes and ties them around my mouth.

"Now I will just leave you here. Hopefully you will have learned your lesson."

I wish I could say that was the first and the last time that ever happened but it happened more and more. She always found a flaw in me. Something she wanted to fix.

End of flash back

My eyes landed on my mother. Quickly I gave her a bow while saying

"What can I help you with mother?"

I remembered to address the proper way as I was not going to get another punishment for not addressing her correctly.
As I stood up I felt "gift" of pain inside me.  Unlike the other ones she had used this one went in my ass through my intestines and up into my stomach. I hate magic.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I know that this chapter was different. Next chapter we will get the reunion and all that fluffy stuff. I though I should go over Inko's character.
Just so you know this is not how I see Inko at all and this is not canon. Mamma Inko is way to pure in the manga/anime.
Just though I would get that out.

Thank you for reading this chapter and thank you for the 144 reads it means a lot to me.

A/n signing off 👏👏

Word count 1025