9

We stayed in Jamaica a couple more days until it was time to leave. It was sad cuz I wouldn't be seeing Mandy as often as before since she lived in Texas and we were moving to California. Honestly, I was excited to move to California but I didn't want to leave behind all my friends and memories back in Texas.

I'm also kinda worried about the fact I might run into my dad since he moved to California after my mom and he got divorced. I personally don't hate my dad but it's just super awkward, but he buys me stuff so that's fun!

"Bro, you better call me all the time," Mandy told me. She was leaving for the airport now so we were saying our goodbyes. The guys and I were going to be leaving at night.

"Bro, I will don't forget meee," I said, wiping away a fake tear.

"I could never, don't go making any more best friends, that role is already taken by me, period."

"I would never dream of it," I answered, giving her a hug. After we were done, I hugged her mom, and then they were on their way to the airport.

After they left I went back to my hotel room and scrolled through TikTok.

A couple of hours later

"Come on Amelia, time to go," Jaxs said, swinging open my door. All I'm going to say is one day he's going to open the door on me changing and then maybe he will learn his lesson. But for now, all I can do is throw the closest thing to me at his face which happened to be a tv remote...

"Ow!"

"Sorry, my hand slipped."

"THAT WAS MORE THAN A SLIP YOU THROUGH THAT WITH ACCURACY!"

"Anyways, we should definitely get food when we get to the airport, so remind me to remind you," I told him walking down the stairs, my suitcase in hand.

"What, that doesn't even make sense?"

"It made sense to me," I responded before walking through the hotel lobby to get to the exit.

I probably should've waited for him cuz I have no idea where I am going. I scanned the huge parking lot until my eyes fell on a bunch of tall men.

"Nevermind I found them," I muttered to myself. I walked over to the car and found it was a different car than the one we came in. And there was no driver this time either. 

There were 4 identical Ferrari's I don't know that much about cars to tell you what type but it was a Ferrari. I don't know why you would get the same car 4 times but whatever. There was a red one and a yellow one and it was giving me very much mustard and ketchup. The rest were either black or gray.

Jaxs and the guy I think whose name was Hunter came over to use.

"Ooh the Ferrari f8 spider, nicee, can I drive," Jaxs asked excitedly.

"No," Xander, Lucas, and Dean all said At the same time. Damn, they shut him down real quick.

"Who's going with who?" I asked.

"You and Hunter, Dean and Lucas, Xander and Jax, and I'm driving myself," Xavier answered.

Well, this is great. Great spending time with the brother I never talk to, honestly what is this set up.

"Hey, we're in the gray one," Hunter said walking away to the car. Snapping back to reality, I started rolling my suitcase towards the car.

"GOOD LUCK," Jaxs yelled as he was being pulled towards the car he was going to the airport in.

"Shut up, you could hear Xander say as he pushed Jax into the car. I chuckled a bit at his childish behavior.

"Make sure your seatbelt is on," Hunter told me. "I'll be sure to win, this time." I heard him mutter.

"...win what?"

"The race." He said as it was obvious.

"What race?"

"Why else would we get the same car 4 times, we're gonna race,"

"Y'all couldn't do that any other day," I said, freaking out. What if he crashes?

Parents lose their children after leaving for their honeymoon. Cause of death: a racing accident.

R.I.P me. Welp at least when Grandma dies, she'll have a friend.