5

"Boarding Section 1-3", The Flight attendant announced. I was so excited, time to binge-watch movies all flight long. Sleeping is for losers!

We walked through the long tunnel thing to get to the plane. Am I the only one who gets scared that something is going to fall down the little space between the tunnel and the plane. No just me, ok.

I walked into the plane and found my seat quickly since it was one of the first ones on there.

"Don't wander off, and tell us if you're going anywhere", Dean instructed me. I nodded not planning on doing that but who cares.

I focused my attention back to the beautiful tv screen that was in front of me. I pressed the power on and I was deafened by the volume of the pre-flight safety briefing.

Whoever had this before me must've been old or some shit cuz like, it was up.

I sighed aggravated as the pre-flight briefing restarted again as the plane began to start. I pulled out my phone quickly putting it into airplane mode so we didn't die, but before I did that I sent my mom a text.

We boarded, waiting for the plane to take off, byeeeeee

Then I put my phone in airplane mode knowing I wouldn't get any text message she sends. You know she could text back,

Help, just got stabbed call police

But I wouldn't know because I have airplane mode on, and with that I just placed my phone in my pocket. My back pocket because girls aren't worthy of having front pockets like what.

Then you buy the pants and check the pockets, and they aren't even REAL LIKE. WHAT THE HELL.

"Do you need me to hold your hand", Xander teased as we started to move.

"No, but the fact that you're asking makes me think you need your hand to be held", I told him. His smile dropped and he rolled his eyes facing the other direction.

I smirked before placing my earbuds into my ears, finally I can watch my movies!!

OMG, they had Jumanji, def watching that. Pressing play on the movie I squealed in delight.

12:05 – 2:03 Watched Jumanji

2:05 – 3:49 Watched Paddington 2

At 4:00 we got the announcement that we were going to be landing shortly. I was excited for the best part of the flight, the hot towels. I don't like to put them on my face because you don't know what type of water they use. So, instead I use them on my hands and it feels great.

"Here", Xavier said. He handed me a stick of gum; you know so my ears wouldn't pop on the way down. I took it and nodded in appreciation. It was juicy fruit, disgusting.

My favorite flavor was spearmint, I loved it so much but I couldn't be picky right now because I didn't want to have to wiggle my ears around for the rest of the day, just because I didn't want to take a piece of gum.

The plane started its decline and I instinctively gripped the armrest as we hit a patch of turbulence. I wonder if today was going to be the day I died, but by the time I could think more on it the turbulence died down.

"THIS IS YOUR CAPTAIN FOLKS, FLIGHT 928 TO JAMAICA IS LANDING SHORTLY, THE WEATHER IS 85 DEGREES AND SUNNY", The distorted voice came over the loudspeaker. I cringed as another announcement came out on the tv screen.

---------------------------------

Soon we exited the plane and made our way to security. Like you would've thought maybe we could just skip it but no. Going through security makes me nervous.

"Don't get lost" Xander teased. I feel like after he said that they all started to walk faster. Little did they know that they look super sketchy right now, walking fast out of an airport with black bags. Meanwhile, I'm just here cruising along with my lilac and blue bags.

Also, if I got lost or kidnapped I wouldn't get in trouble they would so. There is no downside to me walking slowly. I think Xander realized because he started demanding that I walked faster.

"Are you a snail or something hurry up", Jaxs whined, we were so close to the exit so I decided to start taking in the sights early. Xavier and Dean didn't care as they quickly left the building.

"So, are we calling two cabs or what", I asked. Xander snorted, it was an honest question.

"Silly girl, we don't take cabs", Jaxs told me. I raised my eyebrow, we are in a different country we don't have the luxury of using their limos or their cars. 

"How are we going to get there then", I asked.

"Limo", Xander answered as we finally exited the airport. A sleek all-black limo was waiting for us. I stand corrected then.

This chapter is just a bit shorter, the next chapter is going to just skip to them at the hotel. 

THANKS