6

I followed the two giants out of the airport to the sleek black limo that was waiting for us outside of the building. I giggled as the driver hopped out of the car to open the trunk, he was like half the size of Dean.

I gasped as I remembered something, I had to text Mandy back she's probably wondering if I landed or not. It was about 5:00 p.m. now so we still had time left to explore.

I quickly grabbed my phone and clicked on her contact.

A: Hey, I landed omw to the hotel now

M: Finally I wasn't bout to be the one to tell ur mom her child died before her wedding day

A: Omg ur so dramatic

M: but once u get here we're def going to the beach

A: yessir I'll txt u back when I get to the hotel

M: kk byeeee

I sighed as I placed my bags into the trunk slamming it shut I finally got into the spacious limo.

"So what's your story", Lucas asked.

"None of your concern", I retorted sassily. Dean snorted before returning his attention back to his phone.

I pulled out my phone and started scrolling through Instagram trying to find something funny, I didn't need to scroll too far down as most of my page is memes.

I snorted before busting out laughing, omg who did this to themselves. I was cackling, then my phone was ripped out my hands. 

"HEY", I yelled reaching for my phone. Jaxs just stuck his tongue out at me and moved it further away so I couldn't reach it.

When he saw what was on my phone he showed it to the rest of the gang, the looked at my phone and then back at me with looks of confusion, but Jaxs was literally dying of laughter.

He gave me back my phone, and I gave him a look as he rested his head on my shoulder.

"Sir we're here", The limo driver told Xavier. I plugged in my head phones listening to one of my favorite artists Doja Cat. 

This is a bit short but I hope you liked it