3

"Have you connected with them", I challenged.

"Not really, but enough to know that they won't kill you in your sleep, do you really think I'd let you be alone with them if I didn't trust them", Mom asked me.

"No", I sighed.

"Good, now you better not give them a reason to kill you in your sleep", Mom teased.

3rd P.O.V.

The Blaze family watched as the Ace family talked out a problem they were having. It ended in a hug and Xander and Jaxs awed as the rest smiled.

"Why can't we do that", Jax complained.

"No", Xavier said.

"But- ",

"No",

"Sigh".

Amelia's P.O.V.

I released my mother from a hug and she kissed my forehead.

"Let's get to the airport okay", she said.

"Yeah, I guess",

I walked past my mafia brothers and got my luggage. I liked doing things on my own, because at least I knew that it would be done right or the way I thought is right. It's not a good thing to do all the time but it's just how I work.

Mom wasn't going to be bringing her luggage to this car because after she dropped me off at the airport she would be going back to our house. Then later they would go to the cruise.

"I can take that for you", Xander offered. I shook my head, and told him I wanted to do it myself. Xander was the only person I actually knew here except for my mom.

He was the only one that made an effort to talk to me. Even though I'm pretty sure mom told Michael to stay away from me because, I told her if he talks to me, I'm going to give him the talk.

I stepped outside onto the brick driveway, and approached the limo. Thankfully the trunk was already open so I didn't have to stand behind the trunk like an idiot looking for a button to press or some shit.

Setting my bags in I closed it back with a click. My mom was waiting for me to enter. I stood next to her and whispered.

"I know you guys are going to be doing some very rated R stuff but we don't need anymore kids in this soon to be family, so you know use protection, you guys aren't that old that you would forget".

She visibly blushed and pushed me into the car. As she entered everyone looked at her as her face was still red from my comment.

"You ok, Holanda",

"Oh, she's fine", I answered getting comfy. I loved this limo it had candy and snacks everywhere. My eyes lit up as I spotted goldfish, sadly it was behind Dean's head. And quite frankly he scared me.

I leaned onto my mom and we started playing games on my phone.

"Smile, I'm going to post this one", I warned. She nodded and smiled; I raised my hand for a selfie. It came out awesome because the lights in the Limo gave us the perfect lighting.

3rd P.O.V.

The Blaze family watched as the mother and daughter bonded. Dean who had watched Amelia light up at the sight of the goldfish behind his head was planning on passing it to her, but after they did their little photoshoot.

The boys watched as their father looked at the two girls with nothing but love in his eyes. They knew that these girls were about to change things for them, but in a good way.

They also knew that since they were about to be family nobody would dare mess with them unless they had a death wish. The boys also knew that when Amelia went to school with them, she would have constant protection. And there would definitely be NO BOYS. Why, because the Blaze family is a protective family and nobody messes with the Blaze's unless you're a Blaze.

Amelia's P.O.V.

After my mom and I posted our best photos on IG, I decided to play Mario cart. As I was bored out of my mind. This was going to drain my battery but lucky for me in my carry on I have not one but two portable chargers. Hahaha.

"Here you go Amelia", A voice said. I looked up to see the glass jar of goldfish being passed to me. I gasped.

"I will love you forever", I mumbled as I stroked the jar. I heard people chuckling but I was to entranced by my fishies to care.

Suddenly the jar was ripped from my grasp. I cried out in anguish and pain as my heart went along with the jar.

"M-mom, you betrayed me", I cried.

"what do you say", She asked me raising her eyebrow. I groaned and turned towards the man.

"Thank you... um", I waited for his name.

"Dean"

"Thank you, Dean", I turned towards my mother, "Gimme, gimme, gimme".

She shook her head but handed me the jar. I immediately grabbed a handful and feasted on the delicious snack. I think I might have a slight obsession.

I wonder why these boys are so quiet and tense all the time like loosen up.

Probably because they're gonna be stuck with you for who knows how long.

Oh, shut up

It's true, they're scared.

Well I'm the one scared of them so leave it alone.

I plugged in my headphones and started to watch one of my favorite movies.

Suicide Squad!!

I relate so much with Harley Quinn like we both have voices in our heads, and we're both crazy, and the most important we are violent when angry.

I was at the part when Harley was saying, "What I should kill everyone and escape". I mean that part was one of my Favorites, but it got interrupted by Michael. Like come on man I'm. just trying to watch a movie.

"So, Amelia what are some of your hobbies", he asked. I mentally groaned, only wanting to watch my movie. Like headphones on mean I don't want to talk.

"I like dancing, reading, sleeping, eating, and watching TV", I rushed, before focusing my attention back onto my phone.

"Whatcha watching", He asked again. This time I groaned out loud. Which earned me a glare from my mother and chuckles from the rest, who were watching.

"Suicide Squad", I said.

"What's it about", He questioned me. I groaned and shut off my phone knowing I wasn't going to be watching anytime soon.

"What",

"I don't know what you mean I was just trying to see what the movie was about", He replied cheekily. This bitch.

"Well let's see it's about a group of prison inmates who go to save the. World from a witch who, happens to be dating the military type guy", I told him.

"Sounds...interesting",