•[1]•

||[Tanaka POV]||

Volleyball practice early today. On my way home it started raining but I couldn't make it home in time before it started pouring. I messaged my sister to get me at the bus stop. as I sat there by myself I was getting bored, taking out my phone I went to YouTube and seached through to see if there was any new creators.

After about 3 minutes of scrolling I found a video that showed a very beautiful girl in front with a guitar in hand. I took out my earbuds and plugged them into the phone and fixing them into my ears then clicked on the video. When opening the video the girl started talking and introducing herself as (y/n) (f/n)...

"Hello YouTube i am (y/n) (f/n) I started around about two weeks ago. I'm very small but I hope to make it big. But before I start in with my cover song of 'good 4 u' I wanted to share a bit about myself, im (y/n) (f/n) like I said earlier I'm a second year in high school, I'm 16 years old , and I'm 5"4'. I will be doing a live stream on Friday the 12th of September at 5pm because i have school that day but anyways let me stop boring you and let's get to the song. Like I said it is a cover of  'good 4 u' by Olivia Rodrigo..."

As the video started I was focusing on her singing stand how she plays the guitar, she was beautiful. Her voice was beautiful.
I couldn't describe it, I had to show the guys next volleyball practice.

As the video came to an end I watched the first part again and set a reminder for the Friday & time she was going to go live. I looked up from my phone to see my sister blaring down the road and quickly put my phone into my bag in case she went through the puddle and my phone would be safe.

Once I got home I went to my room and did my late night routine which was essentially just taking a shower brush my teeth and then go to sleep or maybe text some friends.

I was still stuck up on that girl from the video and feel asleep thinking of her and her song.

************************************

I'm sorry this was a short chapter but I started typing this at 10:28pm and now I'm tired because it is now 11:15 but I hope you like the plot to my new story. Please comment any suggestions for later in the story for after y/n and Tanaka get together because I already have an idea for how they could meet. Anyways <PIK> out ✌️