•[7]•

[TANAKAS POV]

Once I woke up the next day I checked the clock and rushed to get dressed because I was 15 minutes late to practice.

I had ran as fast as I could out of the house and to the gym at school. Once I had gotten there I went to go change into out practice uniform and then ran into the gym and straight to suga.

"IM SORRY IM LATE MY ALARM DIDNT GO OFF!" I said as I bowed.

"Well since you ran all the way here I guess you can just take a lap tomorrow then..." he started and I hummed in disappointment.

"But other then that the new manager haven't come yet so you don't have to worry." Suga assured me.

"NOW GO AND PRACTICE" he scream

I did just as he said and went to get a volleyball and started to practice my serve. I continued this until I heard the door of the gym open. Once I looked over there she was. Y/n was right infront of me and she didn't even know who I was.

[Y/N'S POV]

I walked into the gym to find a ton of guys there. Once I had entered fully I closed the door and looked for kiyoko. She had been standing in the corner talking with who I believe was the team captain. I walked over to her and tapped her shoulder. "Um excuse me I'm y/n the um new manager," I spoke.

"Oh hey there y/n how about I have you meet everyone first before I show you were everything is ok." She smiled.

"Wow she's beautiful." I thought to myself.

We walked over to a bench and kiyoko requested everyone over to it. "Excuse me everyone I have an announcement." Everyone soon gathered around. "As all of you found out on Friday we are having another manager." She then gestured from me to stand up from the bench. "This is y/n l/n and she will be our new assistant manager with me. Would you like to say anything y/n?" I nodded.

"Um sure. Well hello you all know my name but I don't know yours so let's start with that."

A small boy raised his hand.

"Um you" I pointed at him.

"Do you want us to go in a specific order?" He asked

"How about the captain Vic captain then third second and then first years."

"Ok then" they guy who was talking to kiyoko started. "I am Daichi the captain of the club." He out stretched his hand for me to shake and I did.

"Nice to meet you captain." I responded.

A beautiful boy came forward and started to introduce himself. "Hello i am sugawara but you can call me suga and im the vice captain of the club." He smiled.

I blushed and shook his hand tho I did with the captain. "Nice to meet you as well. You are very pretty." I smiled at him.

"Um t-thank you you are to." He then went to stand were her was before with slightly rosy cheeks.

"Hello I am asahi I'm the ace of the team." A big man said with a smile.

"Nice to meet you asahi" I smiled at him as well and shook his hand.

"I am Ennoshita"

"Hello I'm Karashita"

"Hey I'm narita"

Three guys said one after the other. "Nice to meet you three. I shook all of there hands.

"I'm Nishinoya Yuu but you can call me noya and I'm the libero" a boy about 4 inches smaller then me said. I smiled and shook his head. "Nice to meet you Noya."

"Hey I'm Tanaka." A bald guy about 3 inches taller then me said. I think I've heard that name before. "Hey didn't we talk a little bit ago?" I asked curiously.

"Um we did actually I was wondering if you had remembered me hehe." He scratched the back of his neck. "Well nice to meet you we should talk after." I smiled and tilted my head. "We should."

The team watched the interaction and I could slightly see suga wiggling his eyebrows at Tanaka.

"Hi I'm Hinata and im the decoy!" A boy about 2 inches smaller then me spoke. "Nice to meet you Hinata you must have a lot of energy."

"Im kageyama and im the official setter of the team." A boy with a straight face said.

"Nice to meet you kageyama" I smiled.

"Im yamaguchi and I'm a pinch server." A boy with greenish brownish hair spoke.

"Nice to meet you yamaguchi"

"And im tsukishima im a blocker" and very tall guy with blond hair said.

"Nice to meet you tsuki... can I call you that?"

"No" he said with no emotion.

"Fine. Well it's nice to meet you all you guys are a very good looking team and I don't mean that just because you guys are all together and nice but looks to individually" I smiled and watched as most of there faces got a bit red from the compliment.

"I will be in my book a lot but I would like you to know that I do know a bit about volleyball I used to help couch elementary students. Anyways I think that's it... OH and I play instruments like the guitar violin and others I can also sing." I smiled

"I think that covers me.. kiyoko?" I turned to her.

"Yeah let's get to the tour the rest of you c an continue practicing now."

Then they all left for the net.

Wow this is going to be SO MUCH FUN

________________________________

It's been a while haven't it geez

•[PIK]•