•[4]•

[Tanakas POV]

Once I reached the locker room for afternoon practice to tell daichi suga and coach ukai that I'll be in detention and why, coach called everyone to make an announcement.

"Tanaka I need you here as well I'll send you with a note to give the teacher before you leave this won't take long," coach started and turned back to the team as I made my way back to the circle. " So I would like to inform all of you that kiyoko for a first year to be the second manager and manager to come. She will be here next week but right now is taking tours of the building and meeting teachers for her first day next week. Please be nice and treat her with respect as you do your current manager kiyoko , but for you Tanaka and Nishinoya you need to give her space."

I nodded and was about to say something when coach said something again, "and one last thing befor I dismiss you to your duties ... she is also going to be busy because she is preparing something for the school festival in a month and a half, you were not told of the festival because it is so far away but the people how are helping were informed before hand, but for one don't ask her questions on what she is perparing for the festival because her part is a secret... I was informed because takeda sensei has told me to inform you so you didn't mess with her and her progress. You are dismissed. Tanaka please come with me."

I went with coach to get the note and afterwards headed to the detention room that I was told of. Once I reached it the teacher told me to sit in the back and to not disturb her and her word because she was grading papers.

I did as told and sat in the back after giving her the price of paper. I waited for the last of the kids for detention to walk in which concluded of 7 people in all including me. Once everyone sat down in their seats, I propped my text book up on my desk and pulled out my phone and earbuds from my bag, then went to the stream.

Once I opened the stream it looked as if it had just started. The number of people watching was around 300 people, 329 to be exact,

'KARASUNO#5 has joined the live'

She looked to be nervous, I looked to the comments and not many were commenting. Then I sent a message.

KARASUNO#5
Hey are you excepting people who request 2 join or no??👀👌

Once I sent the message it didn't take long for her to read it of out loud and respond.

"I mean if I know you but I don't sorry" y/n responded.

KARASUNO#5
I can get 2 know you .... can I dm you ??

Just like before you first took a second to read out loud then responded but this time I spotted a slight blush on the tips of her ears and cheeks.

"I mean I guess you can, I mean I not agenct it. You can do it now if you want but I can't respond until the end of the stream."

KARASUNO#5
Ok I'll be back just don't leave me hanging😉👉👉

After that I clicked on her account name and want to messages. The first thing I messaged was just a plain "hey ✨😌🤌✨"

Like she said she didn't respond and I made my way back to the live.

'KARASUNO#5 has joined the live'

KARASUNO#5
Hello I'm back..🕺

Just when I sent the message she replied.

"Hello 'KARASUNO#5' I just got your message I'll message you back later." She said with a bright smile and left the view of the camera and came back with a guitar.

"So since you are all her I wanted to play you a song but I don't have any in mind so how about you guys recommend some to me and I'll play a couple."

Once she finished the chat went crazy and she choose a couple from the first asked I'm guessing the ones that she new already.

"So I would like to thank you for all of the suggestions but I'm going to go with the ones most commented and one that I saw that was very interesting. The songs will be, (1) false confidence by Noah Kahan , Shes so perfect by Five Seconds Of Summer, 18 by anarbor. Also the song that stocked out to me and that's the demon slayer opening... anyways let's get started..."

As she started singing I closed my eyes and rested my head on the desk I was seated at and just listened to the music playing. For the rest of the stream and detention.

(Just so you know the next part is RIGHT after this there is no time separating the beginning of the next part and the end of this one JUST TRYING TO CLARIFY ok love ya'll)
________________________________

I hope the people that are here are enjoying my story and please suggest anything for the future of this story.

Dang this is a long chapter...

...928 words...

...wow.

What am I thinking no one is even reading this so why do I even have an end note....

Welp if anyone starts reading this I post whenever I'm bored (which is almost always) and I hope you enjoy what ever you are reading other then this fanfic.

Bye bye

•[PIK]•