•[3]•

[Tanaka POV]

I walked into school and mentally prepared myself for the boring classes I would have to listen to. I just wanted to get home already.

I walked to the gym because it was still early and I assumed practice wasn't finished yet.

I neared the gym and went to go in. Once I got in I made eye contact with suga and Daichi. I could feel their glares and cold stares as I sat on the side lines of the gym still in the school uniform.

"Normally you get here later then this... what's up with you?" Suga asked me right when I took out my phone.

"Nothings wrong I just woke up early because my sister went out drinking last night and I had to make my breakfast this morning." I obviously lied but suga didn't need to know that.

Suga went along with it and went back to the group of first years who had just stumbled onto the floor by the volleyball net.

I went to the club room and put my bag and school clothes into a locker then changed into my volleyball clothes and made my way to the gym.

Once I got there I went to practice my receives, surves, and spikes. I did this until school was about to start so we (the team) cleaned up the gym and changed in the locker room.

Once I got to my class I sat down in the third row away from the doors and up in the front.(because I'm not allowed in the back)

As I sat down in class I spaced out and fell asleep.

I woke to a book getting slammed on my desk.

"Mr.Tanaka have you been sleeping in the middle of my class?!" Ms said.

"N-no I was just resting my eyes for...*looks to clock to check time then looks back* ... 10 minutes" I replied with a sheepish smile .

"......that's a Friday detention ..." ms said not looking amused and went back to teaching her lesson.

Welp I guess I'll watch the stream during detention then...

__________________________

Hey sorry my story Is pretty bad....
I'm trying and I am such a simp for Tanaka so I hope you like this story as much as i do.

I do have some plans written down for when they become friends and how the team meets her. But anyways please enjoy the rest of the chapters when I up load them.

Man I don't think anyone is going to like my story.... I mean the only story that I have that has Horne popular is my izuchaco smut one that I am ashamed of...look...

look

VS

VS

Wow that's so sad

Wow that's so sad...

•[PIK]•