•[2]•

[•Tanaka's POV•]

I woke up the next day and did my normal morning routine. I looked at the time once I was done putting on my uniform and noticed I was around 20 minutes late to morning practice. It was normal for me to be late so I wasn't surprised when I saw but normally I miss morning practice all together.

As I walked to school I stoped at coach Ukais store. I new he was there seeing as he only attended afternoon practices so I walked into the small convenient store. I grabbed some jerky, melon bread, and a water from the freezer. I got to the counter and placed my items on it. As I waited for my food to be checked and beeped. I had my money in my hands and payed once everything was in the bag. I walked out of the small store and decided that I should find out where I could find (y/n)s stream/live. I went to her YouTube channel and looked at her video from before. I scrolled to the discription and found that it was on Instagram. Her profile was attached as well so I went on to follow her so I would get an alert. Once done I looked up from my phone as saw karasono in the distance and put my phone into my bag.

"This is going to be a long day" I thought.

______________________

Sorry this was such a short chapter but i wrote this at 9:30pm so I'm tired and lazy right now but I you want a different character from any anime I will try my best to get to it even if I'm not that big of a writer. Anyways enjoy reading on.

[•_PIK_•]