Childhood Daze{5a}

POV: Sang Sorenson

Episode 5a: Puppets and Playtime

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Waking up the next morning was....a bit weird to say the most.

I was in between Kota and Victor and they were both touching me in some way. Victor's long slender fingers were clutched in my hair letting me know I'd need to get Meanie to untangle it later. Kota's right arm was wrapped around my waist. I felt enclosed; safe; comforted.

I realized my bladder wasn't going to allow me to stay there and enjoy the feeling for much longer so i scooted myself down and off of the bed, going slowly so as to not jar them and wake them up.

After I did my business in the bathroom, which included taking a bath, I wrapped a big fluffy towel around me. I'd forgotten to bring clothes in here with me.

I opened the door to my room and didn't see either of the guys anywhere in sight. But the bed was made, and there were clothes laid out on top of it. A pink top that had pink and purple letters that said

If you think I am cute....

YOU ARE RIGHT!

and a purple pleated skirt along with purple underwear. The bra had pink edging but the rest of it was purple and the panties were the same, with pink edging. It was so adorable. I giggled the entire time as I was dressing.

Only moments after I'd finished tugging on the accompaning purple shoes (which weren't tennis shoes exactly but not really sandals either and had cute buckles on the toe part), the door opened wide revealing a grinning Gabriel and Dr. Sean.

"POOOKIE! You're awake! You've got to come downstairs; they're all being mean to me," Dr. Sean whined.

I pretended to gasp "What?" I've learned not to jump to negative conclusions with these guys.

Meanie laughed "The buzzhole tried to cook! Troube we had to tie his ass down so he wouldn't fuck up your suprise breakfast!"

Giggling, I said "Oh Sean," and was rewarded with his huge, kid like grin in return.

"What's the suprise?"

They looked at each other and made this weird, high pitched, squealing sound. My hands flew up to cover my ears as protection but I could still hear it. I scrunched my eyes closed as if that would help. Then, as suddenly as it started, it stopped.

Peeking one eye open, I saw Gabriel with a half-smirk and North standing on the stairs with a white knuckled grip on the banister. Dr. Sean was inside the room standing behind me laughing so hard that I felt his chuckles through my own body.