Childhood Daze{5b}

POV: Sang Sorenson

Episode 5b: Puppets and Playtime

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

After the laughter settled down, I felt the anticipation building to such heights that I just knew whatever was under that lid had to be amazing.

As Luke lifted it and exposed it to my gaze, my only thought was "North's gonna murder him."

A huge bowl of chocolate pudding sat there but there was something differnet about it. It had sprinkles and gummy worms and gummy bears—oh my!

I looked up at Luke sure my eyes were big enough to fall out of the sockets.

"This is part of breakfast?" My eyes involuntarily found North.

He had a tiny smirk lifting the corner of his mouth. "For today only Sang Baby. The rest of this week, you're getting the healthiest shit I can think of."

As I reached to spoon some into a bowl, Gabriel reached over and tapped my hand "Ah ah ah Trouble. Childhood ranges from baby through preteen. Right now you're in the eeeearly stages. Meaning you eat this with your hand." I gaped at him.

Then at all of the others. Nathan had a suffering look but he grinned when he saw me looking. "Gabe, man, if she doesn't go ahead and finish this, it'll be only time for one activity today."

Gabriel grumbled "okay you get a spoon, but you have to get it everywhere. Most kids are the fucking messiest eaters on the planet. Okay? I need a Trouble covered in chocolate Kodak moment out of this osmehow." I cuaght his eyes darknening slighlty and knew that that look was definitely not part of a childhood.

Reaching out, I dipped a finger in the bowl, lifted it, and threw it at him.

It landed in a diagonal across his face and on a bit of his collarbone.

He grinned and pointed a finger at me, "You're cleaning this shit off Trouble."

Getting an idea—something I'd only ever seen in a movie but imagined it in real life—I reached out again only this time I grabbed a handful. Gabriel took a cautious step back.

I giggled as I let my hand fly and the pudding with various treats inside splattered all over Nathan, Kota, Victor, and North.

I grinned as I quickly reached back and did the same for Silas, Dr. Green, Luke, and finally Mr. Blackbourne. As I aimed the handful at Mr. Blackbourne, he stood stock still.

He raised an eyebrow. "Ms. Sorenson, I take it you're thinking of the consequences of this action. Smart bird."

I giggled and winked at him. "Of course, Mr. Blackbourne."

He nodded and before the action was completed, he was covered in chocolate pudding. There was a gummy bear sticking to one cheek while sprinkles dripped down onto his tie.

"Oh she's so dead," I heard Nathan chuckle.

Hopping from my seat I raced out of the room only to hear the thunderous sound of footsteps after me.

"Chocolate bath for Cupcake anyone?" Luke called out. The footsteps stopped and I kept going until I was outside by the trampoline. I hopped onto and began jumping. No way they could get to me while I was bouncing right?

They all came out with smaller size bowls full of my chocolate surprise.

They surrounded the trampoline while I bounced; their faces were covered in grins.