Childhood Daze{6}; The End

POV: Sang Sorenson

Episode 6: The Park and the Ice Cream Man

Media: The cover I made :)

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Today was Saturday. And the last day of my Childhood Daze.

It'd gone so fast.

One day we were coloring and making macaroni shoes, another day we played hopscotch and I learned to jump rope, another we did puppets, on yet another day we did Magic Carpet rides and more. My favorite was probably yesterday when the guys all took turns telling me their favorite things from their real childhoods. Jessica had come over briefly and she's joined in the fun; we had another water balloon fight. We played dressup where Gabriel twitched every few minutes at how we placed barrettes willy nilly in everyone's hair and drew lipstick and other makeup all over them. Seeing North with green eyeshadow, bright red lipstick, and pretty pink barettes in his hair was absolutely amazing.

Today we were going to do something really super fun, according to Gabriel.

After they woke me up, they all went downstairs to do whatever and I took a quick bath.

Laying on the bed was a beautiful pink dress and light blue jean jacket. The dress was pink with black hearts and a black bow but with white at the top.  The jacket was more a cover than a jacket but it was cute. Light pink socks with ruffles on them were placed next to the dress and I slipped them on quickly as well as the pink and white shoes with the different style flaps.

Gabriel came in as I was finishing and made me stand up and twirl. I was turning back to face him when he came closer, hugged me, and said "You are absolutely gorgeous Sang. And, just because school's going to start back, doesn't mean you get to lose anything. We kept you in a daze for the break, but you can have fun anytime. And we're just the right people to give it to you, got that?"

I smiled and leaned up, kissing his cheek. "Got it, Meanie."

He did my hair, letting is hang pretty much and he actually let me put a pink barrette in it on the right side near my temple. I have to say it was a really cute kiddie style.

Holding his arms out, he winked at me "Another day of not having to walk on your own Trouble. Hup hup."

Giggling, I leaped into his arms. I went to put my legs around his waist when he tapped my thighs gently. "Not in this dress sweetie. Though I'd love to see how the guys react when I carried you down like that."

This dress only came to about mid-thigh on me and the jacket/cover didn't go much lower than my chest area. It wasn't very tight though and it gave me a carefree feeling.

 It wasn't very tight though and it gave me a carefree feeling

Ignoring his warning, I wrapped my legs around him anyway. "We're still in the house anyway Gabriel. Besides this is more comfy." I laid my head down in the crook of his neck and inhaled loving his cinnamon scent of the day.