Childhood Daze{1}

POV: Sang Sorenson

Episode 1: Macaroni Art

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

"Trouble!," I felt Gabriel's arms wrapping around me and snuggled into his chest more hiding my face from the light I could tell was now permeating through the room. I inhaled deeply dragging in his--today's--scent of Vanillla and Cinnamon. He smelled so sugary sweet I wanted to take a bite out of him.

"Meanie," I whined, "Go back to sleep please."

He giggled like a kid and I heard another join in with him. Must be Luke, I thought.

Gabriel rocked me saying "Noooo Trouble, you have to wake up nooooow."

I sighed but pushed a little away from him alerting him that I was surrendering. Pushed a little ways off of him, I could look and see his face which was--as I thought--covered in a broad grin showing off his super white teeth and gorgeous smile. His blue eyes were happy crystals and the sight alone made me sigh in contentment.

"No sighing, Forever, time to get up," Luke said tapping on my feet.

I scrunched them up giggling. He crawled onto the bed sliding under the cover and following them. His hands gripped my ankles and I stopped squirming not wanting to kick him in the face or something. When I thought he was going to come out from under there, he didn't.

"Luke?"

He didn't respond but I felt something warm enclose my toe. Shivering from the sensation, my breath caught in my chest. "L-Luke." I couldn't get out the question. What the heck was that? Did Luke...did Luke just suck my toe?!

Cool air blew on it and it made me break out in goosebumps. Gabriel, noticing them, reached down and smacked where Luke's body was outlined in the sheets. "Oy! You fucker! Get from under there before I tell North!"

Luke scrambled out taking the sheet with him and, I truly reached out and tried to stop him but...well, he landed on the floor in a heap.

Gabriel and I burst into laughter. Luke, after he managed to get his head away from under the sheet, laid back on the floor and propped his feet up on the bed. "Fine laugh at my pain," he grumbled pouting.

"That shit only works when Trouble does it!," Gabriel exclaimed laughing again.

"Are you okay Luke?," I inquired.

He rolled around on the floor before throwing out his arms and moving them up and down like a flailing chicken. "Floor angels!"

His giggles were infectious and I started laughing again.

It was then that a knock sounded on the door and Kota's voice sounded through it. The knob rattled as he said "Are you guys up in there?"

He stepped in and, seeing the spectacle that was Luke on the floor, he looked at me with a curious upraised eyebrow.

I shrugged. Luke was Luke.

From his spot on the floor, Luke winked at me and Gabriel simply pulled me backwards as he scooted up to the headboard so that I was now sitting between his legs, my back to his chest and his hands and my intertwining in my lap.

"You--," Kota pointed to Gabe and then to Luke, "two were supposed to wake her up and get her dressed and downstairs for breakfast."

"But Kota," Luke said "Sang didn't want to wake up and then Gabe pushed me on the floor."