1 | troublesome girl

Author's Note :
this story is the design and imagination of the author.  Every place, event, character and characteristic written is related to reality or the artists stated.

"Where is Cho Haneul ?"Mr Kang darted his eyes around the class, watching his students one by one as he wanted answers about that girl's existence

Mr Kang darted his eyes around the class, watching his students one by one as he wanted answers about that girl's existence .

All the students try to avoid making eye contact with the middle-aged teacher, they also don't know where that girl went .

Mr Kang put the attendance list on the table, taking off his thick glasses and started massaging his temple .
"This girl always gives me a headache"

"How troublesome ,"

"If she keeps skipping classes like this, I will suffer "

He let out a short yet heavy sighed ,
"Yang Jungwon"

"Go find where Haneul is and take her to class "

"Force her to come into the classroom because visitors from the education department are coming to look over our learning today ”

"It will be a big problem if that girl causes a problem today, the principal will be furious "

The class president nodded, he closed his book and immediately got up from his seat, rushing out of the classroom .

Although Jungwon doesn't know where that girl might go to hide, he still obeys his homeroom teacher's instructions and starts the search .

He searched for her in every empty classroom , library , rooftop , school's store and cafeteria but he could not see even her shadow .

Panting, Jungwon wiped his sweat using his sleeve.  He rested his both hands on his waist "Where did Cho Haneul go?"

"I've been looking for her everywhere including chemistry labs, biology labs, music rooms, art rooms and even computer labs but she's not there !"

Jungwon brushed his hair upwards and glanced at his wrist watch, almost half an hour passed but there was still no development about Cho Haneul .

Sighing , Jungwon continued his journey to the school park.  He is not sure if that girl is here but he needs some fresh air after the whole chaotic mess she has made .

When Jungwon arrived at the empty and uninhabited garden, a tiny smile crept on his lips .

He stepped into the garden area as his face was greeted by the soft air and at the same time helped him to unwind his fibrous mind .

He sat on a bench that had a large, shady tree that protected him from the blazing sun .

Jungwon inhaled and exhaled deeply , the wind made his hair wavy softly and he honestly enjoyed this moment, this serenity .

Jungwon shifted his eyes towards the bluish sky with marching clouds, it looked very enchanting .

He leaned his back against the backrest as he rested his both arms on his sides .

He closed his eyes tightly, trying to unite with the environment that was slowly understanding him.

His composure was disturbed when he inhaled a very foul smell of smoke , piercing his nostrils which automatically made him frown .

He opened his eyes , feeling irritated by the smell .
"What on the earth— ARGH"

He screamed upon seeing a face that was inches away from him, her face hanging which made Jungwon startled then threw himself to the side .

He hold his chest with his widened eyes , he stared at the girl who was looking at him as if he were an alien . 

"Cho Haneul—"

"What are you doing here , Mr Class President ?"
Haneul cut him off. Haneul corrected her body position and sat comfortably on a very large and long tree branch near the bench where Jungwon sat earlier .

Jungwon huffed, his heart was still beating fast, too shocked to see a face hanging upside down in front of him ,

which is just a Cho Haneul who is resting on a tree branch. She had her back rested comfortably on the tree's trunk .

"Are you smoking ?"
Jungwon asked her .

"Oh, no! I'm painting"
Haneul replied sarcastically , she inhaled a cigarette that was burning in her palm and let the smoke into the air .

"Look, my painting is so beautiful.It even looks very realistic"

Jungwon cleared his throat, embarrassed when asked a question that was definitely the answer .

"You need to go back to class, there are visitors from the education department who will review today's lesson"

"Oh, is that old man who ordered you to come find me? " Haneul asked .

" Did he ask you to pull me roughly to class if I didn't want to? "

"He didn't ask me to do so but I will if you are being stubborn "
Jungwon replied, glaring at Haneul who was laughing on the tree branch .

Haneul moves to the end of the branch to be closer to Jungwon. Jungwon was taken back about how brave Haneul was to crawl on a tree branch without thinking long .

"Am I really needed in class today?"
  She asked Jungwon .

"Very necessary "
Jungwon replied with his eyes wandered towards the tree branch, trying to make sure it was safe so that Haneul would not fall and get injured .

Haneul grinned mischievously ,
"Are you so desperate to take me to class ?"

"Really desperate ,"
Jungwon answer .

"So, can you come down from this tree now and we go back to class? "

"Please ?"

"Pretty please ?"

Haneul chuckled , she then took out a cigarette and passed it to Jungwon but Jungwon did not take it .

Haneul pursed her lips forward , pointing at the untouched yet new cigarette .
"If you want me to go back to class without make a fuss "

She showed him a sly smirked ,
"I want you to smoke ,"

—————————
A/N : ayy , i came back after a long hiatus ! i'm going to start updating this book reaally soon . hope you like it !! <3