10 | hidden meaning

Days dragged by, Haneul started joining the class almost two weeks in a row

Days dragged by, Haneul started joining the class almost two weeks in a row .  Her full attendance for the whole two weeks surprised all the teachers .

Even she couldn't focus in class, she still joined him.  And everytime she gets sleepy or almost falls asleep, Jungwon will try to make sure she doesn’t fall asleep .

He will ask her to play tic tac toe, solve puzzles and riddles, show her the magic tricks that he learned, and if he is too devastated to take care of the sleepy Haneul, he will just smacked her back and the girl will fall to the floor .

They are so much more comfortable with each other than they imagined .

Haneul sat on a bench in the school's garden, enjoying the serenity after brainstorming for hours .
Today, is the first day of their examination day and she prepared nothing to be honest , but the girl couldn't care less .

"Have you reviewed the lesson?"
Jungwon asked her. He handed a can of apple juice to Haneul as the girl gladly accepted it with a smile.

"Well, I watched True Beauty. Seojun chose answer number three for each question and he passed the exam! "

"I want to try to use his way, who knows I can pass ” She laughed and chugged down her juice .

"At least, try to solve some question first”
Jungwon advised Haneul as the girl nodded indifferently .

"You should be thankful that my attendance is recovering . Give me space to heat my brain, it's too rusty "

Jungwon shook his head, he took a stick of pepero and offered it to Haneul.  Haneul would not at all refuse for free food, so she immediately took it .

"I tried to do some exercises but all the knowledge I got in school, immediately disappeared once I got home"
Haneul muttered , biting the pepero greedily .

"Well, if you at least pass this exam .. I will give you something "
Jungwon spoke up .

Haneul's eyes lit up , she turned her face to Jungwon "Are you serious ? Don't break your promise !"

"What do you want to give?  I don't want chocolates ... "

"I want something expensive !"

Haneul kept on talking even the pepero was still on her lips.  Jungwon chuckled at her antics. He is proud to successfully persuaded Haneul with one simple wage .

When Haneul didn't stop muttering about his gift to her if she passed the examination, Jungwon suddenly leaned his face towards Haneul, startling her .

He bit the pepero from the opposite direction that was on Haneul's lips, he then leaned back to the bench and munched the pepero , he smirked sarcastically when he saw Haneul's freak out face .

"H-hey , that was too sudden !"
Haneul slapped his arm , making Jungwon teasingly groaned in pains to annoy her .

"Why?  Are you sad that I didn't kiss you?"
He asked her while wiggling his eyebrows .