35 | last chapter

If she knew this was going to happen, she would insist on stopping him from boarding the bus

If she knew this was going to happen, she would insist on stopping him from boarding the bus .

If she knew about this, she would have saved Jungwon first .

Only if she knows ,

Only if ....

But it was too late, everything happened in the blink of an eye .

No one expected this to happen ,

No one wants this to happen .

Even if she knows what's coming ,

She's never prepared for how it feels .

No matter how prepared you think you are for the death of loved one ,

It still come as a shock ,

And it's still hurts very deeply .

The person you love should be where you can calm your soul ,

They should be your safest place to be yourself .

Life is hard and cruel .

That someone should be your solace .

And your serenity .

"Jungwon ..."
Sunoo's voice cracked at the end , surprised to see Jungwon who was lying down lifelessly on the bed , completely not moving at all .

His lip begins to tremble slightly as his knees felt very weak , shaking until he arrives next to a bed where Jungwon was placed .

His while body was covered but his face was not, his face still looked as usual.  Beautiful, pure, perfect .

Water begins to collect at the end of his eyelids , seeing Jungwon's condition clearly made him feel like his soul left his body .

"Jungwon ..." Sunoo called his name again, not believing in all the world's plan to them .

"Jungwon, wake up ... you can't leave your brother alone"
Sunoo begged and pleaded .

But, no matter how hard he asked him to come back , he still didn't open his eyes . It is tightly closed .

"It's all my fault, if I hadn't asked you to go to the hanggang park ..."

"You won't go through all this ... "

Tears streamed down on Sunoo's cheeks, seeing his own friend whom he considered and treated like a younger brother , was in this condition broke his heart so much .

Sunoo stared towards Jungwon's face, it looked pure without blemish. 
Only a small wound spotted on the bridged of his nose .

Then eveyrthing, looks perfect.  He looked as usual, his face looked very calm .