18 | internal and external pains

"Haaaa— CHOOOO !"Haneul sneezed loudly

"Haaaa— CHOOOO !"
Haneul sneezed loudly . The sick girl tiredly rubbed her runny nose with a tissue .

"Who asked you to go home without an umbrella. Damn your face now , Haneul"
Haneul muttered to herself . She walked down the hallway , heading to her class .

On her way, she accidentally bumped with Jungwon who wanted to get out of class .
Haneul looked at him but immediately changed her gaze because she wanted to take care of her own heart .

"Haneul, why didn't you read my message ?" Jungwon asked her but Haneul just lowered her head and toying with her feet .

Jungwon felt weird when the confident girl didn't look at his face, he then titled Haneul's chin using his index finger ,
"Haneul, why are you silent—"

"Your nose is very red, wait - your body temperature is very hot too "
Jungwon uttered worriedly. He cupped Haneul's face, turning her head to left and right and placed his palm of her forehead over and over again .

"You have a fever, why do you come to school if you're sick? "

Haneul pushed Jungwon's hand away from her forehead, she took a few steps backwards.
"In the drama, a lot of heartbroken girls will soaked themselves in rain to soothe their sadness so I try to do it as well"

"Nonsense ,"
Jungwon flicked Haneul's forehead, causing the girl to winced in pain .

"You are the cause of my fever..."
Haneul's word was very non-audible for Jungwon to hear so the male just giggled and wrapped his long arms around Haneul's shoulders .
"Let's go, I'll send you to the infirmary "

"What about the class?  Mr Kang will choke me to death if I skip classes again"

Jungwon lowered his body to equal his height with Haneul while putting both his hands on her shoulders and softly shook his head in response .

"Sorry but Miss Tough Girl need to rest"
He said , pinching Haneul's nose in a playful way .

"Whatever , Mr Class President "
Haneul rolled her eyes which got Jungwon laughed real hard .

Jungwon grabbed Haneul's cold hand and shoved their hands together into his pocket, he wanted to help her to stay warm .
Haneul knows that Jungwon will insist on taking her to the infirmary if she says no, she is too tired to quarrel so she just follows the boy's step silently .

"Where are you going ?"
Yunju stopped them both in the hallway . Her eyes shifted towards Haneul and Jungwon's linked hands in jealousy .

"Haneul is sick, please tell Mr Kang that I want to accompany Haneul to the infirmary " Jungwon spoke up .

Yunju formed an 'O' with her lips , she glared at Haneul which Haneul replied back with a deathly glares towards her .

Jungwon noticed the awkward yet cold environment between both of them so he tightened his grasp on Haneul's hand and pulled her with him, continuing their journey to the infirmary before anything worse happened .