22 | millionth pieces

"What are we doing here ?"Haneul stared at the big building in front of them suspiciously

Haneul stared at the big building in front of them suspiciously. 
She turned her head to face Jungwon , demanding an explanation .

"Miss Tough Girl, you need to learn how to defend yourself "

Jungwon dragged Haneul with her into the taekwondo complex . Haneul was impressed with the variety of stuff and interior decoration that looked really antique .

"Change your clothes to this uniform"
  Jungwon threw the white uniform right on Haneul's head.  She holds it and is amazed at the softness of the uniform, she always wants to wear this .

She excitedly ran to the dressing room to change her outfit . After a few minutes , she came out of the dressing room with the uniform on her body .

"How do i look ? I look like a thug in this uniform "

Jungwon who was arranging some equipment looked at Haneul and his lips parted away, amazed by her cuteness.

His cheeks turned pinkish, Jungwon cleared his throat and cupped his cheeks.
  "Yeah, you look so ugly like a thug"

Haneul threatened to punch him but she later approached the punching bag and punched it at will .

"Mantis attack , waachaa! ”
She yelled and punched the bag wholeheartedly , over -animating her character when wearing the uniform .

Jungwon snorted while watching her action . Never in his life heard of an attack called as mantis attack .

"Leopard claws , hiyaahhh !"
She yelled loudly .

Jungwon's eyes went wide when the girl started clawing the punching bag.
He rushed to her, trying to stop her from scratching the bag .

"HANEUL , STOP !"

"WAIT , I WANT TO TRY A MONKEY KICK !"

"THE HELL IS MONKEY KICK ? YOU'RE ALREADY A MONKEY WITH OR WITHOUT A KICK"

"CHO HANEUL , THIS IS NOT KUNGFU PANDA SHOOTING! "

Jungwon teaches Haneul some self -defense techniques like kicking, punching, swinging and so on .
Haneul studied it efficiently and followed Jungwon's instructions carefully .

After a few hours of learning , Haneul invites Jungwon to fight which the male gladly accepts .

They stood facing each other and bowed.  Once they stood in position, Haneul purposely walked in to the left with her eyes glued to the smirking Jungwon.

Jungwon walks to the right and they unknowingly walk in a circle.

  "Attack me first"
Jungwon commented.

Haneul shook her head , pursing her lips to him .
"You attack me first "

Jungwon huffed , brushing his hair upwards ,
"You should—"