28 | the sky is beautiful

"Put everything here ? "Haneul asked Sunoo as the male hummed

Haneul asked Sunoo as the male hummed .

Haneul placed the box on the shelf and clasping her both palms together . She asked permission with Sunoo first before looking around the art room .

There are many beautiful, unique and realistic paintings. Haneul was impressed with the painter's reliability in producing all of this.

"Sunoo, do you have your own drawing ?"
She asked her curiously .

Sunoo nodded ,
"I have, but it's a bit bad compared to other students' drawings "

"Show me , I'm sure it's beautiful ! "

Sunoo agreed to show his painting to her so he invited her to go to his seat, there was a white cloth covering the paint board. Sunoo took off the white cloth, revealing a really eyes catching painting to her .

Haneul's jaw dropped once she saw the painting . It was very impressive and he drew it very carefully .

Sunoo chuckled ,
"Shut your mouth unless you want flies in , "

"Sunoo , this is amazing ! The garden, the big tree, the bench, two people sitting on a tree and the sky looks absolutely splendid ! ,"

"I'm in love with the sky !"

"How dare you lied on me and say you're not talented , "

Sunoo laughed and tapped the paint board ,
"Do you know what my painting's name ?"

Haneul shrugged her shoulders , definitely had no idea about the name .

"Haneul ,"
Sunoo said , making Haneul looked at him with her raising eyebrows .

Sunoo chuckled while looking into Haneul's eyes ,
" My painting's his name is Haneul , "

"Sky ,"

Hearing the word 'sky' made Haneul remember Jungwon.  He always called her with that nickname before .

"It's a beautiful name, very suitable "

Sunoo nodded ,
"Very beautiful ,"

"Just like the Haneul I know ,"

Haneul didn't expect that from Sunoo , she gazed towards him but found out that he was already looking at her with a sweet smile of his .

Haneul faked a cough , probably don't know the appropriate answer to give to Sunoo so she tried to change the topic .

"Who are the boy and the girl sitting on this tree? "
She pointed at his painting .

Sunoo shifted his gaze to the direction indicated by Haneul  ,
"Oh, that girl ..."

He softly smiled  ,
"She is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen ,"

Haneul nodded ,
"Then, is that boy you ?"