14 | flying shoes

"What's the use of them creating a damn high whiteboard ?! "Haneul groaned and cursed beneath her breath

Haneul groaned and cursed beneath her breath. Today was her turn to clean the classroom and she chose the easiest task which was to clean the whiteboard .

Her other classmates were sweeping, setting the table and wiping the windows but she didn't bother to help them, she wanted to go straight home after finishing cleaning the whiteboard but it turned out to be difficult when Mr Kang deliberately wrote up to the end of the whiteboard which troublesome Haneul's work .

She jumped several times to reach the highest part making her gasp .

"You were born as a dwarf "
Jungwon exclaimed all of a sudden , startling Haneul .

"Sorry but I'm not offended. Try again next time " Haneul responded to Jungwon .

Jungwon leaned his back on the whiteboard ,
“Do you need my help ?"

"No please , thank you"
Haneul uttered , continuing her job with eager like she wants to break the whiteboard .

Jungwon nodded , he complied with Haneul's instructions and just watched the girl try to clean the whiteboard.  Today is not his turn to clean the class so he is just here to make sure Haneul doesn't skip her schedule .

Since Mr Kang asked Jungwon to keep an eye on Haneul, he didn't know that this thing would make them so close.  Jungwon becomes like Haneul's secretary, he will call her in the early morning to wake her up to school because he knows Haneul will just throw her alarm out of her room, he will bring onigiri for Haneul because he knows Haneul will always skip her breakfast,

he will  always ask Haneul if she understands or not the subject studied then he will teach her gently, he always make sure that Haneul doesn't trick him into skipping class,

he always reminds Haneul to complete homeworks and he always makes sure Haneul doesn't fall asleep in class by playing some games  with her.

Although Haneul would sometimes slide off and managed to skip classes, he would still go looking for her because he knew she would be clinging to her favourite tree branch .

Jungwon is comfortable spending time with Haneul because her smile and antics reminds him of someone, from his past .

"Give it to me ,"
Jungwon snatched the duster from Haneul out of a blue .
He then grinned mischievously before jumping and placing the duster on top of the whiteboard .

"Yang Jungwon !"
Haneul screamed his name as loud as she can buy Jungwon just laughed at her reaction .

"Take the duster back! ”
Haneul commanded but Jungwon stuck out his tongue to tease Haneul .

He bent down his body to Haneul's height and playfully pushed her forehead using his index finger .
"Didn't you say you wanted to do it yourself? "

"Take that duster by your own then "