2 | hit and run

"What are you waiting for ?"Haneul asked him

Haneul asked him .
She was amused to see Jungwon who looked very shocked.

Haneul jumped down from the tree and safely landed on the bench, she sat curled up and took out a lighter from her blazer pocket .

"Here , a lighter "
She took Jungwon's hand and placed both the lighter and the cigarette in his palm .

Jungwon's hand shaking badly, he didn't hold or imagine inhaling this tobacco into his inner self .

He hates the smell that will only hurt his nose, throat , eyes and even his health including the environment .

"Haneul ..."

"Are you scared, Mr Class President ?”
Haneul said with a sly smirked plastered on her lips .

"You're so weak , it's not that bad"

"Haneul, we all know it's dangerous. Don't you love your life ?"

"Oww, stop giving lectures"
Haneul cut him off. She snatched the cigarette and the lighter from Jungwon and kept it in her pocket .

"I'm just kidding, I don't want to ruin the good name you built "

"I will stop teasing you before your lecture gets longer "

"And giving this to you will only cause me a loss, don't you know that the cashier at the convenience store is getting strict about minors sneaking in and pretending to be an university student just to get cigarettes ?"

She stood on a bench and playfully jumped to the ground . She smiled at Jungwon before walking away , leaving the dumbfounded boy behind .

Jungwon blinked his eyes several times in confusion , trying to process what she nagged about.
"She is indeed troublesome"

"How can she climb a tree and sit there like a monkey ? "

"Imaging her sitting on a tree while eating a banana, I will not question her genes "

"Monkey , really "

"I think she has something to do with monkeys "

"But monkeys don't smoke"

"Then I guess, she's an endangered species "

"I can hear you !"
Haneul screamed making Jungwon flinched and stop mumbling .

Haneul stopped in the middle of the road and turned her body to Jungwon. She raised on of her brow .
"Don't you want to go back to class ?"