8 | hoodie the blocker

"She has a headache? "Jungwon asked Haruto as the male nodded, acknowledging Jungwon's question

Jungwon asked Haruto as the male nodded, acknowledging Jungwon's question .

Jungwon scratches his non -itchy head, feeling guilty for falling asleep until Haneul lost from his care .

Upon knowing that Haneul went to the infirmary, Jungwon immediately arranged his step there with one watermelon juice in a can and one onigiri he bought from the school convenience store .

Haruto and Jeongwoo immediately tailed him from behind, following the class president's step while having a lively talk together .
Jungwon opened the door of the infirmary room and frowned when he did not see Haneul inside .

The infirmary is empty, one hundred percent empty.  There are no students or school nurses there .
Jungwon sighed and rubbed his aching temple, suddenly feeling very angry when Haneul cheated and skipped class once again, she broke her promise to stay in class for a day .

"Jungwon, can you stop getting involved with Haneul ? "
Jeongwoo spoke up and Haruto next to him nodded , agreeing with Jeongwoo .

"Haneul is a bad influencer, I am worried if her bad habits will affect yours "
Haruto added .

"She skips classes, smokes, curses a lot, is very rude, and has no manners at all  ,
I turned off with girls who smoked. Me myself can't stand the foul smell, how can she? " Haruto continued .

"If you look at Haneul, she doesn't look like a girl at all. Does anyone want to date her?  Ppfft— HAHAHA " Jeongwoo exclaimed , laughing out loud .

Jungwon was about to talk but three of them flinched when they heard a loud thump.  Haneul emerged from a curtain -covered bed with a plain face, gazing towards the three of them .

She shoved her both hands inside her hoodie pocket and raised her eyebrow ,
"Do I have to live the way you want to please you? "

"What’s wrong if I want to live in my own style and way? ”

"Do you think only boys can curse? I can curse too when I want "

"Haneul, calm down"
Jungwon immediately rushed towards Haneul, trying to grab her wrist but Haneul slapped his hand away, she looked at him in disgust.
"Stop acting like we're close friends, you make me drown"

"Haneul— "

"I'm off ,"
Haneul cut him off .

She walked away from Jungwon and walked to the exit door , she deliberately pushed Haruto and Jeongwoo who were standing in front of the doorway causing them both to winced in pains upon their backs touched the hard floor .

Jungwon tries to stop Haneul and screams calling her name repeatedly but Haneul cupped her ears and immediately ran away .

Jungwon tries to chase her but Haneul manages to leave him far behind. 
The girl goes to the dilapidated and quiet backyard of the school where naughty boys always hang out and secretly smoking there .