27 | love is homemade

"Sesame oil , canned tuna , japanese mayo , salt

"Sesame oil , canned tuna , japanese mayo , salt ..."
He pointed his index finger to the ingredients in front of him, counting if everything was enough.

"Hmm , What else do I have left?"
Jungwon tapped his chin like a curious kitten , he picked up his phone and looked at the recipe .

After making sure all the ingredients were enough, he clasped both his hands and cheered for himself who would be cooking in the kitchen.

Of course, hand washing is the most important thing before starting to cook.  He then took mixing bowls and rushed towards the ingredients .

In a large mixing bowl,  he mixed rice, sesame oil, salt and sesame seeds until well combined  and in a small bowl,  he mixed canned tuna and mayo together.

Jungwon cut the sheet of nori vertically first. Then cut the pieces horizontally to create small strips to wrap around the base of his onigiri .

Jungwon used a sheet of cling film to grab a cup of cooked rice and rolled it into a ball before flatten it .

He put one tablespoon of tuna mixture into the center of the rice and make sure it is not seeping out before shaping the onigiri into a triangle shape .

He wrapped the onigiri carefully with his eyes glued to his phone screen , displaying a video for making the onigiri .

His smile grew wider when he successfully produced his very first handmade onigiri .

"I hope Haneul will like this "

He glanced at the wall clock, noticing that the hours were so jealous of him , he immediately prepared the meal before getting ready to go to school .

Jungwon arrived at the school and greeted Mr Kang and Cheongsan who were guarding the main door .

The male walked excitedly into the school grounds , heading to his class .

He hugged the container tightly in his embrace, his eyes already imagining Haneul's happy face when she saw this homemade onigiri by him .

He peeked into the classroom and found out that Haneul had arrived at school, grinning widely, Jungwon immediately turned the knob.

"Haneul, I have—"

"Jungwon , come quick and try this !
Oh god , so tasty !"
Haneul said with his mouth full, enjoying the meal too much.

Sunoo laughed , "Don't talk with your mouth full , otherwise you will choke "

Jungwon froze, trying to process the situation.  His eyes attached to a container with an arrangement of sandwiches in front of Haneul .

"Sunoo brought sandwiches for me , he made it himself "
Haneul said excitedly, biting more and more sandwiches which made Sunoo happy because Haneul really enjoyed it .