15| Lorenzo new girlfriend story

Chapter 94: Choosing My Path

Hey, everyone. It's Lily here, back with another story—a story that I didn't think would turn out this way, but life has a funny way of surprising you. After everything that's happened, I've finally made a decision, at least for now. I chose Andrew.

Let me take you back to that moment. The date with Andrew had gone better than I expected. I didn't want to admit it at first, not to myself and certainly not to anyone else, but I enjoyed being with him. After all the drama and confusion with Lorenzo, Andrew felt like a breath of fresh air, something new and exciting. But I knew deep down that this wasn't the end of the story—it was just a chapter.

We started the evening with a simple dinner. Nothing fancy, just the two of us at a cozy little restaurant downtown. We talked, we laughed, and for the first time in what felt like forever, I felt at ease. It was like all the tension that had been weighing on me melted away, and I could just be myself around him. The conversation flowed easily, and I found myself opening up to Andrew in ways I hadn't with anyone else.

After dinner, we took a walk through the park. It was quiet, the only sounds being the soft rustle of leaves and the distant hum of traffic. Andrew held my hand, and I didn't pull away. It felt natural, comfortable even. We talked about everything—our dreams, our fears, and what we wanted out of life. It was in that moment that I realized I could see myself with him, at least for now.

When we got back to his place, things started to heat up. I wasn't planning on it happening, but I guess that's how it always goes, right? One thing led to another, and before I knew it, we were in his room. It was the kind of night that I wouldn't forget anytime soon. We connected in a way that was both thrilling and terrifying at the same time.

But even as I lay there afterward, with Andrew's arm draped over me, I couldn't help but think about Lorenzo. It wasn't like I regretted what happened—because I didn't. I made a choice, and it felt like the right one at the time. But the thought of Lorenzo still lingered in the back of my mind, like an unfinished chapter of a book I wasn't ready to close just yet.

Chapter 95: Unanswered Questions

The next morning, I woke up feeling a mix of emotions. Part of me was content, happy even, with the decision I'd made. But another part of me couldn't shake the feeling that something was missing. As Andrew slept peacefully beside me, I slipped out of bed and went to the kitchen to make some coffee. I needed time to think, to process everything that had happened.

As I stared into the dark liquid swirling in my cup, my mind drifted back to Lorenzo. We hadn't spoken since I'd made my choice, and that weighed heavily on me. I knew I needed to talk to him, to explain why I made the decision I did. But I also knew that it wouldn't be easy. Lorenzo had been my best friend, my rock, and the thought of hurting him made my heart ache.

Later that day, as I was getting dressed, Andrew came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. "You okay?" he asked, his voice soft and full of concern.

"Yeah," I lied. "Just thinking about everything."

"Want to talk about it?" he offered, turning me around to face him.

I hesitated for a moment, not sure if I wanted to share all the thoughts swirling around in my head. But then I realized that if this was going to work—if we were going to work—I needed to be honest with him.

"I'm just... worried about Lorenzo," I admitted. "I haven't talked to him since we... you know."

Andrew nodded, understanding in his eyes. "You should talk to him," he said. "I don't want to come between you two."