I'm a wife

{It's not the world that's cruel, it's the people in it}  

The day of the wedding, the day I become a Diavolo, a mafia queen, a wife

The day of the wedding, the day I become a Diavolo, a mafia queen, a wife. I'm so nervous, I feel my stomach doing flips. I can't believe this is really happening, holy shit. I was in my wedding dress with my hair in a low bun with a few curly strands of hair in front of my face with light makeup and some high heels.

The door opened and in walked Haydon "Hey Zuri are you-" he stopped and looked at me with wide eyes "Wow" he breathed "Um... thank you?" it sounded more of a question cause I didn't know how to respond to 'Wow' "You look beautiful love" he said in his British accent, making me blush.

"Are you ready?" he asked handing me his hand for me to take, I took a deep breath and nodded, I took his hand and started to walk to where I'm getting married at. Haydon was going to walk me down the aisle as I don't have a father to do that so Haydon was more than happy to do so, he has always been like a big brother to me.

I heard the music start to play "This is it" he said "This is it" I repeated, the doors opened and everyone looked towards me, there were gasps and stares along with smiles, the scenery was beautiful, Isabelle and my mother really outdone themselves. My light green eyes met with his dark blue ones.

He looked so handsome in the tux with his hair gelled back and with a few curls falling on his forehead. I arrived in front of him and Haydon placed my hands in Milo's and kissed my cheek then went to stand behind Milo. "You look beautiful," he said in my ear sending shivers through my spine as his hot breath brushed against my ear.

"Do you Milo Seth Diavolo take the Beatrice Giovana Davies to be your lawful wedded wife?" the person marring us said, "I do," Milo said with a smile "Do you, Beatrice Giovanna Davies take the Milo Seth Diavolo to be your lawful wedded husband?" h...

"Do you Milo Seth Diavolo take the Beatrice Giovana Davies to be your lawful wedded wife?" the person marring us said, "I do," Milo said with a smile "Do you, Beatrice Giovanna Davies take the Milo Seth Diavolo to be your lawful wedded husband?" he asked "I do," I said with a smile "Then I pronounce you husband and wife, Milo you may kiss the bride"

Oh shit, I forgot I have to kiss him.

He leaned in and kissed my lips, the kiss was very gentle and soft, everyone cheered and we were out of the room and into a black SUV to go on our honeymoon. It all happened so fast, thank god I talked to everyone before cause I didn't even get the chance to even say goodbye.