Who are you?

{Nobody is coming to save you. Get up}

I opened my eyes and could see I'm not in my room I'm in another one with a very uncomfortable metric and it was very cold

I opened my eyes and could see I'm not in my room I'm in another one with a very uncomfortable metric and it was very cold. "You're awake" I heard a familiar voice say, I looked to the side and saw Lilith next to me holding my hand on a chair. "What happened," I asked sitting up straight "You had a panic attack then fainted" she sounded calm.

"Is he awake yet?" I asked getting up "I don't think you should leave just yet," she said but I shrugged her off "He up?" I asked again "No, it has only been a couple of hours" she giggled "Oh" was all I said. I took off the clothes they put me in to change in my clothes "Damn, no wonder my brother only sleeps with you, you look good" 

"Oh shush" I smiled, I was about to wear my shirt when I felt her turning me around "What?"I asked and she just kept on looking at my exposed tummy, I felt insecure under her gaze. "Hey um... you guys... um did it right?" she asked finally looking up at me "Yeah why?" I asked her confused "And he didn't pull out did he?" she raised a brow at me.

I felt my cheeks turn red "Why are you asking that?" I asked her grabbing my bra and wearing it "Cause you look kinda bloated" she said "Jee thanks" I sarcastically said wearing my shirt and arranging my shorts. "No, I'm saying that you're pregnant" I turned to her so fast I swear I heard my neck crack.

"W-What, pregnant, baby, in... me," I asked her shocked "Well yeah where else would the baby be if it's not in you" omg, "I can't be pregnant," I told her and before she could say anything else the door opened and the doctor came in "Ah you're awake," he said giving me a kind smile. He looked like he was around his 50s with brown hair and eyes giving him a much more kind vibe.

"While I was doing some tests I noticed something I don't know if you're aware of this but you're pregnant" Lily had a smirk on her face and I had a shocked expression "Fucking knew it," Lily said excitedly "I'm gonna be an auntie," she said hugging the doctor than hugging me tightly "I'm gonna be a mum," I said quietly "I'll leave you two alone" he left and Lily looked at me wide eye.

Her expression changed when she saw mine "What's wrong?" she asked "I can't be a mother" I told her "Don't tell anyone about this yet ok?" I told her and she nodded. I calmed a little and we left. We went where Milo was and everyone was there talking among each other "Bea, sweaty are you ok?" Isabelle asked and I nodded with a smile. My mother came and gave me a hug kissing my cheek. 

"Beatrice, I have sent some of our men to wear Jhon's dad is hiding so don't worry about him they will find him" I nodded and gave Silas a small smile "Beatrice, now that Milo is in this state you have to run the mafia you know that right?" my eyes widened "What? Why me? Why not Haydon?" I asked "Well you're his wife" 

"And he's the underboss" 

"Yes but you're their queen Beatrice you have to lead now, just until he wakes up"