Fucking rail me

{I could set the world on fire and call it rain}

I am training with Haydon at the gym "So did you guys do it yet?" he asked, why is everyone asking that? "No, why?" I replied hitting the punching bag "Wow, so he really is waiting, damn" I stopped "What?" I asked looking at him "Well, Milo is a v...

I am training with Haydon at the gym "So did you guys do it yet?" he asked, why is everyone asking that? "No, why?" I replied hitting the punching bag "Wow, so he really is waiting, damn" I stopped "What?" I asked looking at him "Well, Milo is a very sexual person so him not having sex with you and being loyal is very weird, he usually sleeps with women every week" 

He was really active before we got married, and the thought of him waiting till I was ready, made me smile, I had already done it before but it was a long time ago and it wasn't really my choice anyway, some guy stole it by force, but then I did it again with another guy whom I really loved, but it was a one-time thing.

"You are really lucky to be married to him, cause in the mafia a guy can do whatever he wants with the wife even force her so you are lucky he's waiting, just don't make him wait that long k?" I nodded and continued to punch the bag.

Haydon had gone to work and the men that were there had left too so it was just me still punching the punching bag lost in my thoughts about Milo, I don't know how long I have been punching but my knuckles were bleeding through the gym tape and they kind of hurt but I didn't even feel them cause I was lost in my own hed.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and with my quick reflex, I grabbed the hand and swang my foot under the person making him fall to the ground, when I had realised who the person was I had fallen by the person pushing me on the ground, I was breathing heavily with the person on top of me.

I looked at the face in front of me and saw it was just Milo "What the hell Bea?" "I'm sorry," I said "How long have you been in here?" he asked "I don't know," I told him pushing him off of me, he was sitting on the floor while I grabbed my water bottle taking sips of it "Bea, come here" he motioned to his lap and I sat on him placing the drink on the floor.

He placed his head in between my boobs and just hugged me tight "Don't overtrain, amore" he mumbled against my breasts "I'm sorry but I was just thinking and I lost track of time" I told him, he lifted his head and looked in my eyes "What were you thinking about?" he asked grabbing my ass, squeezing it "You" I replied.

"You always seem to overthink things about me, what were you thinking this time?" he asked "Nothing, it's just everyone seems to care a lot about you having sex" I sighed "Why?" he asked "Well they keep on asking if we did it and when I tell them no they act shocked," I told him "We will do it when you want to ok no rush" 

"But I don't want you to wait a long time" I replied playing with the buttons of his button-up "I will wait a thousand years for you" I looked u to meet those beautiful blue eyes that I seem to always be lost in "Thank you, but I don't want you to wait any longer," I told him and he cocked his head at me.

"We will have sex, someday this week," I told him "You don't have to" "But I do" I got up from him and left. It was around 6 at night and I decided that I'm done waiting and making him wait, so I washed up real quick and wore my sexiest pair of lingerie that I had bought with Penny and wore some clothes over it cause I needed to go eat with the family.