Mrs Diavolo

{Queens don't chase that's how your crown falls off}

I arrived at the house and the sun has gone down and is almost 10 so everyone is in their room

I arrived at the house and the sun has gone down and is almost 10 so everyone is in their room. I made my way to our room and slowly opened the door only to find her on the bed touching herself with a and over her eyes and her legs twitching by her movement.

I slammed the door "Beatrice" she jumped at the sound of the door but mostly by my voice "Milo, y-you're here" her eyes are wide and her cheeks are flushed "Yeah I am" I walked closer to her and she moved a little to the side "You broke my rules, Beatrice. What did I say will happen if you break them?"

She stayed quiet "I asked a question" I yelled "I-I get punished," she said slowly, I have never seen her like this, she looks kind of scared and somewhat embarrassed, but she broke a rule so I can't let it pass. "That's right you get punished."

I stood in front of her and grabbed her hair making her get closer to me. I grabbed her by her chin making her look into my eyes "Why did you do it, Bea?" I asked "W-What?" I didn't like her looking like that, so sad. "Why did you break the rule?" I asked.

"I don't know" 

"You don't know?" I raised a brow. A tear fell from her eyes, shit I made her cry. "I'm sorry Milo but it's not fair" she sobbed and I let go of her chin and sat next to her "What" "It's not fair that I can't touch my self but you can, why, cause you're a man?" she asked wearing her silky black robe.

She crossed her arms while standing in front of me "Cause I want to make you come" I said "Still" she pouted and turned her back to me. She acts like a child sometimes. It's cute. "Beatrice come here" she turned and slowly came to me. I grabbed her hips and positioned her in between my legs. I placed my head on her stomach and it felt unusual but didn't think much about it. 

"I missed you, Bea," I said holding her closer to me, "I missed you too," she told me play8ing with my hair. "I'm sorry I broke the rule," she said "You still have to get punished you know," I told her lifting my head and looked into her emerald green eyes. "Wha-" she didn't get the chance to finish what she was saying cause I flipped us over so I'm in between her legs while she's on her back.

I undid her robe and took it off of her and threw it on the floor, she was naked in front of me, her sweet little body made my pants tighten meaning I now have a bulge and I know how I would take care of it. I flipped her over so her juicy ass is in my view. 

"I'm gonna show you what happens when you decide to be a bad girl," I told her slapping her ass making her birth hitch, I slapped her ass again "Are you going to disobey me again?" I asked her slapping her one more time, she shook her head "Words" I slapped it again "No" "Good" another slap, she moaned.

"So, you like this huh?" I slapped her ass again making her moan and mhm, "That's too bad cause it's not meant to pleasure you, Mi Amore," I told her slapping her ass one last time. I got off of her and she rolled on her back "Get on your knees" I told her "Bu-" "Now!" she got on her knees quickly.