Epilogue

{We looked at each other a little too long to just be just friends}

In the past 5 years, Beatrice and I have been the happiest we could be, with the twins, Bianca and Zander, now that their older they are starting to look like us, Zander is a photocopy of his mother with his light skin and wavey chestnut brown hai...

In the past 5 years, Beatrice and I have been the happiest we could be, with the twins, Bianca and Zander, now that their older they are starting to look like us, Zander is a photocopy of his mother with his light skin and wavey chestnut brown hair and green eyes and he is very sweet and kind just like his mother but has a slight tamper just like her.

Bianca, on the other hand, is ore like me, she has black, silky, curly hair and her light caramel looking skin and her attitude is just like mine, she talks a lot and has a slight tamper and she glares at everyone just like me, her eyes are different she has one eye a light shade of blue while the other a light shade of green.

2 years after Beatrice had them I accidentally got her pregnant again and now we have a beautiful baby boy named Abel, he has light brown eyes and light brown hair, he looks more like my grandma rather than us. Beatrice almost killed me when she found out that 3 years after she had Abel she was pregnant with another kid. I was scared of her, she was scary, and she could have easily killed me.

Now she is sitting on the sofa watching a movie with our 3 kids on her and her round baby bump showing. I had just got back from work down at the warehouse where Jeremy and Jhon were being tutored cause she instructed me to leave them to rote in their cell and make them wish they never even messed with her in the first place.

"Hey princess," I said once I entered the living room taking off my jacket "Hey," Beatrice and Bianca said at the same time looking at each other when they said that at the same time, I chuckled "Hello my little princess," I said giving Bianca a kiss on her head. "And hello to my queen," I said giving Beatrice a kiss on her lip. 

"What about me?" I heard Zander say from beside his mum "Sorry my little warrior" I said kissing his head "What are we watching?" I asked sitting next to Bianca. "Aladdin," she said cuddling in my arms and when she was on my lap with her head resting on my chest watching the movie. I moved a little to be next to Beatrice and when I was next to her I placed my hand on her belly.

"How's the baby?" I whispered to her "A pain but he's your child so I aspect nothing less" she shook her head and I chuckled kissing her head. "How are Jhon and his asshole of a father?" she asked with a smirk "They are in pain" I replied with my lips forming into a line "Good," she said with an evil smirk. She looked like a psychopath smiling while thinking of the two in pain.

The movie finished and they all fell asleep so I took Bianca to her room first since she was on me, then I took Zander to his bedroom then took little Abel who has been asleep on his mother since I came to his bed. I went next to Beatrice and started to trail kisses from her head to her exposed neck down to her breasts.

She groaned and moved a little when I sucked on her sweet spot "Milo" she said my name running her fingers through my hair and hugging every time I bit on her neck. "You're so beautiful when pregnant baby" I growled on her ear, biting her earlobe. she chuckled and pressed her soft lips on mine.