I like it rough

{Some women are lost in the fire, some women are built from it}

As we walked into our room he closed the door and pushed me against it making me gasp

As we walked into our room he closed the door and pushed me against it making me gasp. He crashed his lips on mine and our lips moved in sync, his hands trailed down my body finding my ass and squeezing it while the other went through my hair pulling on it. "Bea, I want you. Now" he granted, I could feel his erection poking my thigh.

How is he horny again?

"I need to be inside you now" he pressed his bulge against my entrance making my breath hitch, he took off my pants along with my thong and looked into my eyes. I could see the lust in his eyes as he looked at me, his hands moving to my shirt taking it off leaving me with the matching black lacy bra.

"Shit Bea, what the fuck are you doing to me?" I have never seen him like this, I have never seen him so... horny. 

He attacked my neck making me moan and grabbing his dark locks. His hands moved to my entrance and teased my sensitive bud making me gasp, he entered two long fingers inside me curling them inside me, he rubbed my clit with his thumb while slamming his fingers in and out of me.

I moaned in his ear making him groan, I could feel my orgasm starting to form making me tilt my head back. I unbuckled his belt and grabbed his length through his pants making him groan. I stoked him and rubbing the head of his dick, "Mmh... Fuck" he swore as I went faster. 

He pulled his fingers out of me and looked at me, he took off my bra and just stared at my breasts, I felt small under his gaze. He took off his shirt and pants along with his boxers. "Get on your knees Beatrice" he demanded.

I got on my knees and grabbed his length sucking the tip. He sighed and I started to take him inch by inch into my mouth, I couldn't fit it all in my mouth cause he was too big, but I tried. "Fuck" he grabbed my hair making me moan.

I went faster and sucked harder, with my hands going up and down where my mouth couldn't reach, he buckled his hips and twitched into my mouth with a few curses he released warm liquid in my mouth. He rode out his orgasm in my mouth.

"Get on the bed and get on all fours" he demanded, damn he's bossy today, it's so hot. 

I obeyed, I felt him slap my ass hard making me gasp at the pain, he slapped the other side, I moaned, I felt him line his length against my entrance, he slapped my ass, again and again, moaning out of the pleasure.

He entered inside me in one thrust making me moan out loud and the burning sensation, he slammed into me hard and fast, I felt like passing out any minute. "Milo... Wait" I said between moans "Ssh baby" he covered my mouth slapped my ass, my moans coming out muffled with his hand.

"SHIT!..." he swore out loud exploding inside me the same time I did. He stayed inside me then pulled away. I was out of breath and collapsed on the bed, I was breathing heavily. I turned on my back and he already poisoned himself between my legs.