Phone call

{Our fears reveal what we care about the most}

I was working when the phone rang and saw that it was an unknown number "Hello" I answered "Mr Diavolo, congratz on the wedding" a deep voice said, "Who is this?" I asked "Nothing for you to worry about, just know that your wife is very beautiful ...

I was working when the phone rang and saw that it was an unknown number "Hello" I answered "Mr Diavolo, congratz on the wedding" a deep voice said, "Who is this?" I asked "Nothing for you to worry about, just know that your wife is very beautiful so keep her close someone might want to steal her from ya" with that he hung up.

Who the hell is he? Is Beatrice really in danger? Oh no.

I rushed downstairs and into the living room where they were watching tv, I rushed inside and both Lily and Penelope gave me a weird look, I looked at Beatrice sleeping body, I sighed in relief that she was ok "What's wrong baby bro?" Lily asked in a whisper "Nothing" I shake my head grabbing Bea bridal style and went up the stairs to our room.

I placed her on the bed and placed the sheets on her and kissed her head, she shifted position, she was on her belly and she had taken the whole bed to herself, she looks more relaxed here than when she was in Bora Bora. She always slept on her side over there but here she seems to not care. I smiled to myself when she started to snore slightly.

I went to where the boys are to tell them what happened, "Boys listen up" I grabbed their attention when I walked to the strip club downstairs in one of the rooms "Girls get out" I ordered and they left quickly.

"What's wrong bro?" Hayden asked "We have a problem," I told them and now they are all paying attention to me listening closely "I got a call saying that someone might be after Beatrice" as I said that everyone started to talk and argue, they all loved Beatrice, who wouldn't? 

"Who the hell is he, I'm gonna kill him," Hayden said getting up "I'm coming with," Leo said "Me too" Everyone jumped in "All of you sit down, we'll discuss this tomorrow, be at the meeting room by 8, don't be fucking late" I stormed off.

I walked into our room and saw Beatrice about to fall off the bed, I rushed towards her and placed her back on the bed, she groaned and pushed me, I chuckled and went to change. I went next to her in bed but I had to move her to her side cause she took the whole bed again.

As I was getting comfortable I felt her leg drop on me and took out the breath out of my lungs when it fell, she was snoring with her leg on my stomach and her hand slapped my face. This is gonna be a long night. I sighed and went to sleep.

 I sighed and went to sleep