Little Diavolo

{Kill the king and throne the queen}

It has already been 6 months and I have to say, I don't quite enjoy being pregnant, the baby won't stop Kicking and keeping me up at night while Milo is living his life, he sleeps well and eats without having to throw it up again and he doesn't ha...

It has already been 6 months and I have to say, I don't quite enjoy being pregnant, the baby won't stop Kicking and keeping me up at night while Milo is living his life, he sleeps well and eats without having to throw it up again and he doesn't have a human kicking inside him. I have many hormones and these mood swings are the only thing that is driving him crazy.

I was cooking some food cause I got hungry at 1 in the morning and I didn't want to wake Milo up, even though he should be the one that should be cooking me food. "Bea, what are you doing up?" I heard a deep husky voice say "You baby wants to eat now" I told him earning a deep chuckle from him. 

He wrapped his hands around my big belly "Sorry Mi Amore" he said against my neck, I evidently dropped my spoon and was about to pick it up but Milo beat me to it. He handed me the spoon but stayed o the floor touching my baby bump "Hey, little dude, it's your father, how're you doing in there?" 

I chuckled, we don't know what gender the baby is but he keeps calling the baby little dude. "Cn you stop waking mummy up so easy in the morning? And can you please get out from there so your daddy can get some" I slapped the back of his head "Don't say things like that to our baby, he will come out when he comes out" I told him, putting the food in a bowl.

"It's a he?" he asked "I don't know but you keep saying little dude so I just call him he until we know for sure what the gender is," I told him, Today Penelope is throwing me a gender reveal party and all of our family is coming including auntie Yamiand her wife, we haven't seen her much cause she has been travelling all over the world with her wife so I'm excited to see her.

I walked to the tale and left Milo on the floor but he quickly came back to touching the baby bump. "What names do you have in mind?" he asked "I don't know" I didn't give it much thought yet. "I think that if it's a girl it's Mila and boy Mils" he smirked "Haha nice try" he's just gonna name him after him even though I'm the one carrying him. 

"I was thinking maybe for a boy Zander or Ivan or Damon and for a girl either Briel or Ivy or Harley or even Bianca," I told him and he nodded with a smile "Let's see what the gender is first, yeah?" I nodded. The only people who know what gender is are Lilith and Penelope. "Did you eat baby?" he asked and I nodded putting the plate back in the sink.

We went up the stairs slowly cause I can't really go any faster. I sat on the bed with Milo's help and sighed that the baby finally stopped kicking and I can finally sleep, I turned on my side Milo behind me holding my big belly a little so it doesn't hurt as much. "Good night princess I love you" Milo whispered in my ear "I love you too, goodnight" He kissed my ear and we slept.

 "Good night princess I love you" Milo whispered in my ear "I love you too, goodnight" He kissed my ear and we slept