Grateful and Interest

Author's POV

A few hours have passed since the class ended and both y/n and cub are separating ways to their respective houses. Cub prefers busses because it can save the environment meanwhile y/n.... prefers cars since he can go anywhere.

His drive home was relatively smooth since there's no traffic jams, his apartment is a few blocks from the campus nevertheless. That's why Cub always asked him "why don't you walk to the campus?" and he always answered "Just in case I want to go somewhere you know"

He stopped by a local cafe and bought a cup of hot coffee to keep himself awake after half a day of reading books, notes and doing assignments. After a few sips, he continued his drive home.

"Haruman neowa naega hamkkehal su itdamyeon
Haruman neowa naega sonjabeul su itdamyeon
Haruman neowa naega hamkkehal su itdamyeon
Haruman
Neowa naega hamkkehal su itdamyeon~ "

translation: Just one day, if I can be with you
Just one day, if I can hold your hands
Just one day, if I can be with you
Just one day
If only we can be together

He sang along with the song that was playing on his phone while tapping the steering wheel. He really likes to sing, but he always sings alone. Only Yuna knows it.

Minutes later, he arrived at his apartment complex, parked the car and took his stuff before he left. He walked into the building and pressed the elevator.

While waiting, a woman entered the building carrying a plastic bag and stood beside him, waiting for the elevator also. He looked at the girl swiftly before averting his attention back to his phone.

ding

Both of them went in

Y/n's POV

"What floor,miss?" I asked the girl since I'm closer to the buttons. "10th floor please" The girl said. Same floor? Her voice sounds familiar though but I can't tell who, she even got her face covered with a mask and baseball cap.I pressed 8th floor button and the elevator slowly goes up.

.....

It was awkward, for real.

I was listening to Dope on my earpods and suddenly the girl peeked my phone screen and asked "what song?" I quickly turned my head towards the girl wide with eyes "eh?"

Wait...

Those eyes again...

"YEJI?"

Oh god I almost got a heart attack sigh I took a few deep breaths to calm myself down before glaring playfully at her."Ya! You almost got me a heart attack, you know?" She pouted while looking at me. UGH SO CUTE

"Mianhae y/n ah~ I didn't mean to scare you like that hing~ " how can I get mad at lightfury hihi " Don't worry noona, just greet me like normal next time okay?" She looked up and nodded rapidly "네!" I don't know what made me do this but I patted ...

"Mianhae y/n ah~ I didn't mean to scare you like that hing~ " how can I get mad at lightfury hihi " Don't worry noona, just greet me like normal next time okay?" She looked up and nodded rapidly "!" I don't know what made me do this but I patted her head. She quickly pulled her mask up a little bit more and pulled her cap down ᄏᄏᄏ