Comfort

Chaeryeong's POV

I slowly woke up from the couch- wait I fell asleep?! I quickly stood up from the couch and rushed to Ryujin Unnie's shared bedroom with Lia Unnia. I opened the door and it's only Lia Unnie. Actually, I was waiting for Ryujin Unnie on the couch yesterday, it seems like I fell asleep :( Hmmm maybe she's in the toilet, I went to the toilet and twisted the doorknob. Surprisingly, it was unlocked?! Where is she?! Oh, he was with Y/n Oppa last night! But why didn't she come home?! I quickly went out of our dorm before I had chance to knock on the door, Y/n Oppa opened the door.... with Ryujin Unnie behind him? I looked over and saw her wearing the same attire when we went to ISAC.... I looked over to Y/n Oppa and he's wearing the same attire?

"  Sorry Chaerry~ I fell asleep during our ride home last night and he let me sleep in his room" Ryujin Unnie apologized to me with her pleading eyes. Wait, HIS ROOM? I looked at her with a glare. She seems to know what I was thinking and she quickly shook her head meanwhile y/n Oppa widens his eyes  " Ah Chaerry not like that! I was already asleep during our ride home from our hangout, so he said he didn't want to wake me up" She elbowed  y/n oppa's side jokingly, earning a chuckle from him and she continues " I was already in his room when I woke up. I walked up from his bedroom and saw him sleeping on the couch"  Y/n nodded in response. " it's true Chaerry! We didn't do anything!" I looked at him and his face was a little bit pale, hehe did I scare him?

I chuckled " It's fine I believed you both but, mind telling me the matching attire hm?" I smirked slightly. Both of them looked at each other and nodded " let me wash my face first" y/n oppa said to me before he went inside to wash his face. I poked Ryujin's belly " yah, hang out or a date hm?" I asked her teasingly and she quickly put her index finger on her mouth " Shush! It's just a hangout okay?" She said casually but her face didn't agree with her, there's a pink shade slowly forming on her cheeks. Did they really didn't do anything? :0 After a while, Y/n Oppa came back but with a different shirt, he's wearing his Uni sweater but still wearing the same track pants " let's go?" he asked while closing the door. I nodded and entered my place with them following behind.

We walked in and saw Yeji Unnie already sitting on the couch watching ' Backstreet Rookie' She really likes to watch kdrama during her free time. Suddenly, y/n walked past us and sat beside her, making her startled " O-oh! Y/n ah~" she smiles softly "hehe good morning noona, yowww is this psg x jordan hoodie? too much drip sheesh" he looked at the hoodie that Yeji Unnie is wearing

I don't know when but Yeji Unnie likes this one football club in Paris

I don't know when but Yeji Unnie likes this one football club in Paris. Maybe she knew about it when we went to Paris a few years ago. She started to buy their jerseys, watched their matches but not the ones in the early morning because Lia Unnie said it'll affect her sleep schedule. Also, she said that she liked this one player named uhhhh Nirmar? Neymir? Oh Neymar! She said that he's really good at playing football.  While they're talking about football, I and Ryujin walked to the bathroom to do our morning routine. "Yah chaer, both of them like football so that means he'll be here often right?  So maybe both of them will watch the game together" Ryujin unnie informed me while washing her face. Well, she had a point there, even though we're kinda busy right now but Yeji Unnie always watches the game highlights on our way to the company. "Hmmm you're right unnie. We should join them sometime hehe"  We finished our morning routine after a while and walked back to the living room and seeing y/n Oppa and Yeji Unnie cooking in the kitchen. Hmmm I wonder what they will cook...