In The Morning with Yeji

Y/n's POV

beep beep beep

I turned around facing the nightstand table, took my phone and turned off the alarm. "2:30 am...." I said to myself AND THEN my phone was booming with texts from Yeji Noona.  Does she know that I'm awake now or- I stood up and walked to my light switch, turning it on and then I looked around the room. She didn't put cameras right- wait what were you thinking y/n aigoo. I opened the chatting app and replied to her messages.

 I opened the chatting app and replied to her messages

She just seen me? hm, anyway I took my towel and made my way to the bathroom to freshen up myself a bit. As I was taking my shower, the thought came again, fuck. If she is related to you in your past life it's in the past Shin Y/N what the hell are you overthinking about? I finished the shower and dried myself, walked to my closet and wore a fresh set of clothes. An Adidas tracksuit and a jersey's team which PSG will be facing later, Manchester United HAHAHAHA.

ding dong

Oh, that must be her, I walked to the door while drying my hair with my towel and I turned on the door monitor to check who it was, just in case : > I crouched down a bit to take a look at the monitor and-

Out of nowhere, a scenario played in my head for a quick session before my vision went back to normal. "What movie will we be watching jagi? what was that?" I shook my head and opened the door for her " Hey noona good morning" I automatically smiled as soon as I saw her face to face with me. I hung my towel on my shoulder and removed a few strands of my hair from my forehead.

"g-good m-morning y/n ah~ how w-was y-your sleep?" I looked at her " you're stuttering noona, you okay?" Her eyes widened and she quickly nodded " y-yeah I'm okay y/n ah don't worry hehe" I saw her reddened cheeks but I didn't say anything, it'll make her flustered more. She looked at my jersey " ahhhh you're supporting man united? hing~" she pouted and whined. I nodded "yeah noona since I was 10 years old as far as I can remember"

" I'm sure PSG will win today hmph!" She crossed her arms while looking at me triumphantly. I looked at her with a slight smirk plastered on my face "you sure noona? we'll see..." she walked in with a small glare at me and I closed the door before following her to the living room. "cute" I murmured to myself