Home pt.2

Y/N's POV

"Minjoo ah, how old are you?" I asked the small girl that I was piggybacking me. "6 years old oppa, how about you?" "I'm 19 years old minjoo ah" my answer earning a small gasp from her "woahh that's like.... 12 years older?" I chuckled and fixed her position behind me. "almost, it's 13 years minjoo ah but that's great seems like you're good at maths?"

"A little bit, Appa and eomma taught us how to count" appa and eomma...must be referring to the orphanage owners. "They took care of you really well huh" I thought to myself, nowww where is her group... I looked around the park while tiptoeing until someone patted my shoulder.

"Cheonsa, I think that's her friend..." I looked at the person for a quick second, oh it's Jisu Noona and averted my gaze to where she was pointing. A middle aged couple surrounded by lots of kids looking at us with relief spread across their faces, must be appa and eomma. "That's them minjoo ah?" I looked over my shoulder "ne that's appa, eomma and chingu!"

"Yuns, noona stay here okay? the kids might know you so we don't wanna do a fan meeting here aren't we?" I mean the kids can get over excited if they know a kpop group member is infront of them, not that I know they even listened to kpop or not just precaution steps right?

I walked to the group and slowly put minjoo down "Annyeonghaseyo, I found this little girl earlier." I bowed to the couple "aigoo minjoo ah I told you don't wander around" The old man said to minjoo. "Thanks mr..?" "Y/N, Shin Y/N" The man smiled and introduced himself "I'm Hyun Joo, the owner of the orphanage and this is may wife, Da Won" I bowed to the woman also "Annyeonghaseyo ahjumeoni"

"Thank you y/n for bringing minjoo back to us, we were so worried when we found out she's not with us" I kneeled down and patted minjoo's head "stick with them okay? don't get lost again this place is so big" "gomawo oppa, visit me when you can?" She hugged me,I looked up at Mr. Hyun Joo for confirmation "stop by the orphanage when you have time young man, I'm sure she'd be delighted too"

With that being said, I broke the hug, stood up, and bid my goodbyes to them "annyeong minjoo ah!" I waved to her and walked away "annyeong y/n oppa! See you again!" I walked to where Yuna and Jisu noona were. "She's a really nice girl" Said Yuna while giving me the stuffed bear that I gave her earlier "She does, so where to next?"

"Sea train!- oh hold up" Yuna took out her phone and answered "annyeong appa~ hm? You're here? Sure I'm on my way there appa byeee" She ended the call and looked up at us "hehe sorry guys my parents is here to pick me up, They're taking me to dinner so enjoy the rest of the day~" She hugged me for a moment and then hugged Jisu noona while whispering something to her, making her cheeks go red?

"YAH YUNAAA" She whined after hearing whatever Yuna whispered to her and Yuna walked away from us. I looked at Jisu noona "you okay noona? What did she told you-" she cut me off "NOTHING LET'S GO TO THE SEA TRAIN SHALL WE?" I chuckles seeing her flustered state and catch up to her "yah noona wait for me!"

~~~~~~

We arrived at the sea train station and quickly bought a ticket before we missed the sunset "Ppalli cheonsa!" "I am noona!" I held her hand and walked past the crowd with 'excuse me' echoing around. We entered the train finally and the train slowly moves around the park.

 We entered the train finally and the train slowly moves around the park