Home pt.1

Y/N's POV

Weeks passed and all of us are getting busy, ITZY with their new comeback and me with assignments and workgroups. I met them early in the morning and sometimes bumped onto them late at night. I missed them, we do texting in our group chat though, jokes here and there and they told me their title track name, It's Not Shy.

I met Yuna most of the time since she had to come home early because she's a minor- but she's so tired to hang out so I'm not gonna disturb her.

It's almost 10 pm right now and I'm just playing PUBG with a random player that the game gave me, their username is kinda funny though; rubyjane. We were slaying the game until the last circle, there was only our duo and the other duo. We were hiding behind a rock and she decided to rush at them and guess what? We didn't get the chicken dinner ;-;

"ya, why didn't you tell me you were going to rush aish" I scolded her after the game ended. Finally, she turned on her mic "I did mark at the enemy, I even threw a grenade!" She raised her voice at the end... her scream sounds familiar. "wait your voice... Milk Ice cream?!" I heard her gasp at the other end "YA YOU YOU I EVEN MET YOU HERE HMPH" I gasped, is she still holding grudges at me? " Ya! What do you mean you even met me here?!"

We continued to argue over milk ice cream and how bad she was in the game until someone rang my doorbell. "bye shorty, see ya later maybe never HAHA" I quitted the game without knowing her response. I walked to the door and looked at the monitor "Jisu Noona, they came home early than usual, it's  8 Pm now" I opened the door and a smiling Jisu greeted me.

 I walked to the door and looked at the monitor "Jisu Noona, they came home early than usual, it's  8 Pm now" I opened the door and a smiling Jisu greeted me

" cheonsa!" She quickly jumped on me and hugged me, making me stumble a few steps back. I hugged her back "hey noona~ I missed you" She hugged me tighter "Awww you have no idea how much I missed you too~" She buried her head on my shoulder, she does look like a sloth now hehe

" You came home early today, how's the MV shooting?" She sighed in relief "finally done! we just have to focus on dance and singing until our promotion starts"  She broke the hug and smiled at me, I saw a small suitcase beside her "noona? What's with the suitcase?" I asked her with confusion "ahhh pd-nim gave us 2 days off starting tomorrow so I was wondering if we can go home together..." She looked down shyly while fiddling with her fingers.

"Home? I am home now noona" I chuckled. "Pabo, what I'm saying is let's go to Incheon together. I missed Incheon and your mom" Awww but Yuna? " Noona, what about Yuna?" She patted my shoulder " I thought you never asked, she's on her way here now- ah there she is!" I looked at her dorm door and saw Yuna walk out of the door with a big smile on her face, she must be so excited to meet her parents, me too! "Hey, guys! Let's go now I cant wait to meet my parents!"

Yuna looked at me " What are you waiting for oppa?!" She pushed me into my apartment "go go pack up or ppalli!" Oh god is she for real? I guess I have to tell eomma- wait don't. I want it to be a surprise hehe. I guess I don't have to bring clothes since I still have some clothes at home, I only brought a bag consisting of my laptop, Ipad and my toiletries.