Chapter Twenty Four

(A/N: couldn't find a better picture, but it still kinda works lol)

Aizawa's POV

Me and all the UA staff, a few other additional heroes and the police were called into one of Nezu's meeting rooms. I was on the edge of my seat with anxiety, praying that he or the police had a lead to where Izuku may be. I refused to believe that this meeting was for any other reason.
Just as I was about to reach my limit of being able to sit and not look for Izuku, Nezu finally entered the room and took his seat.
"You must all be wondering why I called this meeting," he started, my anxiety steadily increasing to an unhealthy level, "and I can assure you that there has been a break in Izuku's case."
I almost fell out of my seat. "What did you find?" I all but shouted.
"It would appear that the LOV have been able to track down Izuku's location and requested for the heroes to take over from here to ensure Izuku's and one of their memeber's safe returns. This is a very dangerous and delicate mission. One wrong move and they could escape beyond our reach which would make it harder to find him. I want All Might, Eraserhead, Present Mic, Midnight, Snipe, Cementoss, Ectoplasm, Hawks and Endeavour on this mission. The first four will be the ones going in first, Snipe will be on a nearby building for a long distance attack, Cementoss will be there to counter the man's mental manipulation, Ectoplasm is on perimeter security as to make it harder for him to escape unnoticed, Hawks is on aerial attacks and Endeavour is a last case back-up incase the man is able to get through everyone else's defenses." Nezu explained.
I could see Endeavour about to stand up and argue before Nezu glared at him. "Do you have a problem with that, Enji?" Nezu asked in a threatening tone.
"Tch." he replied.
"Continuing on, the finer details need to be addressed." Nezu continued. "I suggest that Shoto Todoroki be brought with us, but kept out of the fight. We can only imagine what Izuku has been through so seeing someone his age that he has an emotional connection to could be helpful. I am also aware that the boy isn't holding up too well after the cafeteria incident so it would be beneficial for him to join as well."
"ABSOLUTELY NOT!" Endeavour shouted, slamming his hands on the table.
"It is not your decision, so I suggest you sit down before the media gets their hands on some interesting material that I can provide them." Nezu threatened.
I was always amazed at how much power Nezu had over those he disliked. The more blackmail he had on someone, the more he hated them.
"Now, everyone go and prepare. Remember: don't underestimate this boy. His quirk is not one to be taken lightly."

~ Time skip ~

Shoto's POV

Today was the day.
Today we finally go and save Izuku.
I don't want to imagine what has been done to him.
I just want him back in my arms.
Safe and sound.
I will do whatever it takes to ensure that happens.

Hey, sorry for the short chapter. I have this problem where I can think up ideas but I struggle to connect them well. So this chapter is more of a what-happened-before sort of thing. Also, pre-warning, I am terrible at writing fight scenes or any type of action and that may be the majority of the next chapter so get ready for some bad writing up ahead. I'm also changing the plan of doing one big push of last chapters because I need time to actually figure out how to write each chapter and I feel bad for just not publishing anything for like three months so I'll probably publish another chapter after this one either today or tomorrow (maybe). I just feel so bad *sobbing* thank you for reading this terrible story. I promise that my future ones will be better!
See you in the next chapter!

Byee xxx