Chapter Twenty Five

Aizawa's POV

~ Time skip to the fight ~

All the pro-heroes on the scene are now in position and we are ready to move in. Shoto is out of harm's way, but still close enough to rush in to help Izuku. He has also been given verbal consent to use his quirk, but only if it is absolutely necessary. I prayed that it wouldn't come to that.On my count, All Might, Present Mic, Midnight and I rushed in.
Cementoss stayed by the door in order to have a full view of the surrounding area. Ash was standing in the middle of the room with his back facing towards us, making it easy for the remaining four of us to form a semi-circle and crept up on him. I used my capture weapon to apprehend him when Midnight got closer than us in order to use her quirk and for it not to affect us.
Faster than any of us could have seen, metal was flying at us from all directions. Cement started rising in to counter the metal, but the beams cut through like a knife through butter. Instead, Cementoss started to focus on the building's structure as it was starting to collapse due to the lack of metal beams to hold it in place. All Might started to punch his way closer. Typical. Present Mic also started to shout, trying to confuse and disorientate Ash so he would lose focus on his quirk. What we didn't prepare for was him using noise-cancelling headphones, making Mic's quirk useless at this moment. I tried to cancel Ash's quirk, but he avoided eye contact, making it all the more difficult for me to do anything of benefit in this situation. It also didn't help that my capture weapon was torn to shreds in a matter of seconds. Shots started firing from the next building over, Snipe trying his best to hit Ash, but the bullets did little to stop the metal bending manic. Hawks even sent in some of his feathers to try and minimize the debris hitting us. Midnight had switched to using her whip to try and help. We could all hear Endeavour's angry shouting from outside as he was unable to participate without one of us saying he could, which we will all laugh about later, but didn't have the luxury to enjoy in the moment.
Unable to do anything, I decided to start looking for Izuku. Quietly, I informed the others and snuck off. As powerful as this kid is, he needs to be more observant of his surroundings even though it worked to my advantage. Such good talent, wasted due to arrogance and an overinflated ego. Kind of reminded me of a certain ash blond student of mine. Oh well, on with the search.
It was eerie how quiet the rest of the warehouse was in comparison to the entrance. It was as if they were two completely different locations and not the same building. I tried to be as quick and thorough as I could, looking into every room that I came across, leaving no room unchecked. I ended up at the back of the warehouse with only two doors left.
I kicked down the one on the left first and found Kurogiri, chained to the wall with a collar around his neck, potentially suppressing his quirk to a degree that he couldn't use it fully. I went over to him and took the chains off of him, having spotted a set of keys hanging in one of the previous rooms and snatching it up before continuing. "We need to move quickly. I don't know how much longer the others can hold off against that psycho." I told him.
"Midoriya." he stated, voice slightly scratchy most likely due to not using it for this period of time. He pointed towards the wall behind me.I turned around and froze where I stood.
Before me was a clear wall and on the other side was Izuku.
Chained to a bed. Unable to see or speak.
No clothing.
No covers.
His skin barely seen through all the bruises, cuts and blood that decorated the once pale skin.
He wasn't moving. It was as if he was...Had it not been for the subtle moving of his chest, I would have thought we were too late.
I sped out of the room and burst into the one on the right.
I saw Izuku freeze, holding his breath as if waiting to be told what to do.
Awaiting commands. It broke my heart more than it already was. "Izuku?" I whispered, not wanting to scare him more so than he was.
If possible, he froze even more before heart-wrenching sobs escaped from him. All the pain and sadness that he was no doubt holding within himself started to bubble out, unable to control them any longer.
"Oh Izuku." I ran to his side and removed the gag before slowly taking off the blind fold so he could readjust to the light hitting his eyes. Once they were open, they were flooded with more tears. He was trying, and failing, to talk. "Shhh, it's ok. We're going to get you out of here. We just need to find a way to get all these chains off of you." I started to reach for them when I paused after hearing what he said.
"D-don't! T-they're el-electrocuted."
If my blood wasn't boiling before, it sure was now. How dare that stupid prick do this to my son! He's going to beg for death when I'm through with him!
I pushed aside my torture plans in order to try and figure out how to get Izuku out of those chains without hurting him or me. I looked at the chains binding his hands, they were chained to the bed but they continued on towards the wall on the opposite side of the room. Carefully, I followed where the chains led and saw that they were bolted to the wall. There was also a switch next to it. Taking a chance, I flipped the switch in hopes that it would stop the electricity.
Thankfully, my gamble paid off as the crackling of electricity ceased. I rushed back over to Izuku and freed him from the chains. "Ok. Time to get you out of here." I said as I carried him bridal-style so as not to force him to use the little energy he had left."You are taking what's mine." A voice said from the doorway.I turned around and was faced with the person who will continue to haunt my son's nightmares.
"Ash."

Hey everyone! Sorry to leave on a cliffhanger (sort of), but like I said somewhere in the previous chapters, I'm going to try and extend this story as much as possible while it still has interesting chapters. I try and make each chapter about 1000 words long so that it's not too long but not too short either. 
According to my mental plan of this story, there are only a few more chapters left so I'll try and post those when I actually have an idea of what to write.
See you in the next chapter!

Byee xxx