Update / poll

Hey y'all! Sorry for not updating, I kinda fell out of writing for a while but I have gotten better and now since I don't have school and I'm in dire need of a distraction (plus I feel bad leaving y'all empty and waiting)

I'm gonna continue as much as I can before summer ends! (And hopefully senior year doesn't kick me in the nuts too much)

But! I have a question for you dear readers.

Would you like me to continue this story OR rewrite the story from the beginning since it's a little cringe and I could do better?

Don't worry, I'll leave these old chapters up and won't update until I've rewritten all the chapters. I want it to make more sense and not so fast paced as it is rn. I think you guys deserve better than what I wrote when I was 14-15😂😅 I'd also like to properly give credit to the artists of the art I used since I know how difficult it is to create something and not be credited for it. I'll hunt down the og drawings and put up a link for y'all to check them out yourselves!

but if you'd rather me work on updating the story than rewriting, that is fine with me! I can make a separate chapter update where I credit the artists and go on from there.

Let me know please! Thank you for sticking with my story!

☁️💖