Chapter Four

After Kamaya's shower, she got comfortable and laid down and went to sleep. While she was sleep, Shawn got up to fix dinner . Meanwhile Kamaya was sleep and Shawn was fixing dinner. Stacy and Sedric was at the clinic waiting for Stacy to be called to the back.
"Bae I'm nervous" Stacy said
"Why we just here to see how far along you are?"
" That doesn't mean I'm not nervous"
"Stacy Carter" the nurse called
" Here we go" Sedric said as they followed the nurse to the back .

After Stacy went through a series of test, she finally about to be seen by the doctor as they waited in the examination room.
" Bae what do you think we going to have?" Sedric asked
" I don't know but I want a mini me" Stacy said
" Nawl I don't need another you to boss me around" Sedric said as the doctor came in.
" Hello Ms. Carter and Mr. Stevens, What bring you here today."
"Well I recently took a pregnancy test and it was positive, we just came to see how far along I am"
"Well give me a few mintues then we will begin from there"
"Okay"
" I will be right back" The doctor said as he left the room.
"What's he going to get?" Sedric asked
" Probably the machine to do the ultrasound" Stacy said as the doctor enter back into the room
" Okay Stacy can you lay back for me" the doctor asked as laid back on the examination table. " Lift you shirt for and this gel will be a lil warm" the doctor continued as she lefted up her shirt and he squeezed the gel on her stomach. After the gel was applied he used the ultrasound stick to rub the gel in. While everyone was looking at the ultrasound monitor.
" It looks like your almost three months"
"WHAT?!"
"you're two in a half months" the doctor said" You might be having twins"
"TWINS?!" Stacy yelled
" Baby calm down" Sedric said trying to calm her down.
" If you look at the screen, you somewhat see two bodies cause one is trying to hide behind the other, we will officially know what you are having in about five months"
" Thank you is there anything I need to take?"
" I have prescriped you some prenatal vitamins and your ultrasound will be ready at the front desk as well as your prescription"
" Thank you have a great day" Stacy said as they left out of the examination room.
" Bae what's wrong?" Sedric asked
" Nothing just give me the keys to the car please" Stacy asked
" Okay, I'll get our stuff "
" okay" Stacy said walking out to the car.

Once she was in the car, she called Kamaya for some advice. After the third ring Kamaya picked up the phone.
" Hello" Kamaya answered sleeply
" Hey "maya you busy?"
" No what's up?" Kamaya asked stretching
" I just found out that i'm two in a half months pregnant"
" Damn I thought you would be at least a few weeks"
" I know so did I and on top of that I might be having twins"
"TWINS!" Kamaya yelled " Are you serious?"
" yes we just did the ultrasound not to long ago"
" Wow how are you feeling about all this?" Kamaya asked as Sedric was walking out of the clinic.
" I don't know nervous, I'm kinda being distant toward Sed' since the ultrasound" Stacy admitted as Sedric got into the car.
" Bae we need to talk" Sedric said looking at Stacy.
" Okay 'maya I'm call you back later"
" okay girl that's fine I'm about to go eat shawn down there cooking."
"alright" Stacy said hanging up" So what's up?"
" Why are you being distant toward me?"
" I'm not trying to, I just wasn't expecting to be two in a half months pregnant and on top of that be pregnant with twins."Stacy said honestly
" Bae I wasn't expecting this shit either" Sedric said
" I know I just I don't know"
" I just don't want you to be distant"
" I'm hungry"
" alright what you want to eat?"
" Mickey D's"

Meanwhile they was going to McDonalds. Kamaya was downstairs with Shawn.
"Bae feed me"
" When do you want to tell our parents?"
"Whenever you want to bae"
" Well I was thinking about tonight?"
" I want you and moby tonight though"
" you could have had me earlier but you was playin' me"
" Whatever"
" Mhm you wouldn't be saying that if I had your ass bent da fuck over right now!" Shawn said as they was finishing up eating. Once Kamaya was done she took her plate to the kitchen and when shawn was he did the same. After shawn returned to the livingroom, they was cuddling on the couch watching t.v. In the middle of watching t.v. Kamaya climbed on to Shawn's lap.
"Come on now 'Maya"
" But bae"
"Don't start nothing you can't finish"
" Mmmm well that's what I have you for"
" you not gettin' it K' "
" Bae please" Kamaya said as she began kissing on his neck leaving hickeys everywhere. She stop kissing his neck and began him as he kissed her back as they deepen the kiss as he slid his hand into his shorts.
" No panties?" Shawn said breaking the kiss.

Kamaya just nodded her head yes as Shawn slided two fingers in and out of her.

" Bae...mmmm bae" Kamaya moaned out " bae why you teasing me?"
" 'Cause when I wanted it earlier you wouldn't do it" Shawn said moving his fingers faster in and out her.

Kamaya got up from Shawn and stripped in front of him.

"Damn" Shawn said to his self " Come here bae" Shawn said

Kamaya slowly walked over to him.

" you know you wrong for this" Shawn said as he pulled her down on to his lap as began to suck on her tities.
"Shawn... mmm...shawn I want-" Kamaya moaned but her sentence was interupted by shawn ramming his dick into her "Ahh bae"
" You wanted this huh?"
" Shawn....sshhhhaaawwnnn" Kamaya moaned as she was riding him on the couch.
"bae let's change positions, gon' been that ass over for me" Shawn said as she got into doggy style.

Once she was in doggy style, he slid back into her and began kissing on her neck leaving hickeys as she moaned out his name.
"What's my name?" Shawn said slapping her on da ass
" Shit Shawn"
" Wrong answer" Shawn growled slapping the same spot again
" FUCK DADDY!" Kamaya yelled "Bae I'm about to cum"
" Shit 'Maya hold it for me for a minute" Shawn groaned as he sped up
"Fuck!" Kamaya moaned
" Cum with me 'Maya" Shawn groaned
"I'm cumming bae" Kamaya moaned
" Where you want yo' daddy to nut bae?"
" Anywhere bae fuck!" Kamaya moaned as Shawn nutted in her.

They got up and took a shower and went to sleep.