Chapter Seven

Meanwhile Stacy and Sedric was leaving the house. Mo'nique and Brandon was going to a barbeque at his cousin Antwan house.
"Bae I don't like your cousin"
" why is that?"
"I just have that feeling about him"
" you'll be fine let's go please" Brandon said brushing what Mo'nique said off. Meanwhile they was going to Brandon's cousin Antwan barbeque Stacy and Sedric had just arrived at her mother's for the get together. It was cars parked up and down the street.
" bae I'm nervous" Stacy said
" You have nothing to worry about" Sedric said as he parked the car. As they was getting out the car Stacy's cousin Natasha who is known as the family ho came outside to greet her older cousin.
" Hey big cousin who's this?" Natasha asked looking at Sedric lustful.
" This is my boyfriend Sedric" Stacy said
"Hey I'm Natasha" Natasha said extending her hand.
"I'm Sedric nice to meet you" Sedric said shaking her hand.
" The pleasure all mines" natasha said lustful at Sedric.
"Come on Bae let's go see mom" Stacy said pulling Sedric towards the house.
After Stacy and sedric talked to mom Stacy started introducing sedric after sedric was introduce Stacy began to mingle with her cousin. Meanwhile Stacy's mingling with her cousins sedric went to the restroom. After sedric finished in the bathroom natasha was coming down the hall.
" so what's the deal with you and Stacy?" Natasha asked
"That's my girlfriend"
" She probably can't handle a man like you" Natasha said coming close to sedric
"Come again"
"I said she probably can't handle a man like you" natasha said grabbing sedric dick." Mmm nice and big too"
" Excuse me I think you should get your hands off me" Sedric said moving her hands and then walked away from her.
"Hey bae ready to announce the good news " Stacy asked
"Yea" Sedric said
"Okay everybody listen up I have something important to tell you "Stacy said after she got everyone gathered in the livingroom with the music down. "I am expecting twins" Stacy said as everyone congratulated them on the babies
" Alright bae you ready to go" Sedric asked
" Yea bae"
" Alright bye mom"
"Bye baby take good care of my grand babies.
"Will do" Stacy said "Bye everybody"
After Stacy and sedric left her mother's house they went to her dad's to tell him the good news. After they arrived and approached the front door Stacy rung the door bell she was greeted by her stepmother's voice asking "who is it?"
"Its me stac" Stacy said as her step mother open the door.
"Hey stac what brings you by and who is this?"
" this is my boyfriend Sedric and is dad home I have something to tell you guys?"
" come on in he in his study" Stacy's step mom said as they all walk to the livingroom. "Y'all have a seat I'll go get him"
"Bae how you think they gonna react ?" Stacy asked
"It'll be fine"
"Baby girl how you been doing?" Stacy dad asked as stacy got up and gave her father a hug.
"I'm fine dad, I have some to you guys?"
"Who is this?"
"Dad you remember sedric from thanksgiving and Christmas"
"Hey son so what's this you have to tell us?"
"Well dad ima 2months almost 3 months pregnant"
" Stacy you what?" Stacy dad said looking upset
" daddy your gonna be a grandfather and not only that a grandfather to twins" Stacy said
" And he the father?"
"Yea dad"
"You son of a bitch you got my daughter pregnant" Stacy dad said as he lung for sedric and start choking him
" Dad get off him " Stacy yelled trying to pry her father hands from his neck.
"Anthony that's enough" Vanessa yelled pulling her husband from Sedric.
"GET OUT MY HOUSE!" Stacy dad yelled
"But dad" Stacy pleaded
" Stacy get out my house"
"Stacy let's just go" Sedric said as Stacy complied.
Meanwhile they was walking out Stacy's Fathers house Monique and Brandon was chillin at Brandon's cousin antwan kickback.
" Bae where's the restroom?"
" its down the hall and to the right bae"
Meanwhile Monique was finishing up in the bathroom brandons cousin Antwan was coming down the hall. As they was walking pass each her push her up against the wall
"Antwan what do you think you doing?"Monique said trying to pry antwan hands from her wrists.
"My cousin can't love you like I can or make love to you"Antwan said as Brandon walked in the house to look for Monique when he over hear his cousin downing him.
"Antwan I don't want you"
"Yes you do I see the way you look at me" Antwan said as he lend in for a kiss.
" Antwan what the fuck you doing bruh!" Brandon yelled
" Nun man she tried to come on to me"
" First thing first let go of my girlfriend's wrists" Brandon said as Antwan let her go."Second I hear almost everything you said come on Mo we leaving"
" You can have the Lil stuck up hoe" antwan said
" what you said?"
"You can have the Lil stuc-" antwan was trying to finish but was punched him in the mouth.
" DON'T EVER DISRESPECT WHATS MINES!" Brandon yelled as they walked from the hall.
" Thanks bae" Monique said as they walked to the back yard to tell everybody bye.
" we out y'all"
" brandon don't bring yo bitch made ass around here again"
" Antwan don't get yo ass whoop in front of family and friends nigga" Brandon said
" Nigga you aint about to do shit" Antwan said
" do some Lil nigga" brandon said as antwan swung at him an missed as brandon swung and bust his nose.
"YALL CUT THIS SHIT OUT!" Brandon mom yelled as they cousin broke them up.
" GET THIS BITCH NIGGA OUTTA HERE!" Antwan yelled
" YO BITCH ASS MAD CAUSE MY GIRL DON'T WANT YO DUSTY ASS"
" Come on bae let's go" Monique said as they left from the barbeque.
Meanwhile they was leaving the barbeque Stacy and sedric arrived at Lanics to meet his parents.
"Sorry about my dad bae"
" bae how many times are you gonna apologize I said I was fine bae its okay" Sedric said as they parked in a parking space.
" okay bae come on let's just get this over with" Stacy said
As they got out the car and walked over to the table to where they parents was seat.
" Hey mom and dad" sedric said as he and Stacy sat down.
" hey baby who is this?"
" this my girlfriend Stacy"
" Hi " Stacy said
" Its nice to meet you"
" what's so important that you couldn't tell us over the phone?" Sedric mom asked
" Stacy's pregnant with twins" Sedric said as both of his parents choked on their bervages"
" She what!"
"Mom calm down we is in a restaurant" Sedric said
" boy just go this too much"
" But we just got here just go" Sedric dad said
" well it was nice to meet you both"
" wish I could say the same"