Chapter Thirteen

The plan was simple: Melissa hit up her ex, Alexander, get close to him and meet Tyler to get Kamaya and the guys take both them out.
But they didn't plan on it taking two months for Melissa to get in her ex good graces.

" Now that we on good terms, where we go from here" Melissa asked
" Come see me it's been so long I want to see you in person"

"Sure just give me the address to where you are and Ill see if I can fly in some time this week."

As Melissa talk to her ex. MoNique and Stacy patiently waiting to hear if Melissa ex took the bait. While they waiting for the respond the guys went to see one of Shawn old friends to get firearms anything and everything that they would need to get the job done and get Shawns fiancée back.

"Shawn where this nigga at he taking forever" Tj complain "Plus I don't know how long Melissa been on the phone with that pussy alex."

"Tj you scared he gonna steal Melissa back from you" Sedric said laughing
"I wish that pussy would try me"

"Tj you fuck up this plan by some pissing contest for Melissa and prevent me from getting my fiancée back I will kill you my damn self before I lose my wife again" Shawn said coldly
"Ight chill, I just don't trust that nigga. He did some fucked up shit to Melissa that none of yall business to know about. Not even the girls. But Shawn I promise you I won't mess up u getting Maya but Alex mine."
"Done."
"Tj what he do?"
"Now is not the time ill tell yall later."
"Nah its cool we need to know what we walking into." Shawn said
"He emotionally and verbally abused her and occasionally hit her. He got her hooked on drugs, after the bitch ass nigga drugged her and let his four friends rape her twice but lissa don't know he was behind it."
"Deadass? Thats sick! Why you aint tell her "Couldn't hurt her nomore than what she was. I mean she know about the first time but not the second they was broken up and to get back at her he set her up"
The guys just stared at Tj with anger and shock and Shawn friends walked in.
Meanwhile the girls were getting the information from Melissa.
"What he say?"
"He told me to catch a flight tomorrow morning. He paid for the ticket and all but i have to stay with him ffor awhile."
"What!?"
"There's no way"
"I have to but bright side is he's having gathering at his homeboy house and wants me to be his date so that'll work."
"How long u gotta stay with him before that"
"A month and half maybe."
"Oh fuck no lissa thats too long"
"What's too long?" Sedric asked as the guys
" Tj baby I need to talk to you"

" Sure baby what's up?"
" It's about the plan with my ex"
" What about it?"
" He wants me to go be with him for a month and half, he paid for my ticket and rental car I will be driving;"
" I don't give a damn what he paid for; why you got to be up there with for A DAMN MONTH AND HALF LISSA?!!"
" Since Tyler birthday is next month that's the only way I could get him to agree or even get close to where MY FUCKING BEST FRIEND IS that's only reason I'm doing this "
" SO HOW THE FUCK YOUR GOING TO EXPLAIN THAT YOUR FUCKING SIX AND HALF MONTHS PREGNANT WITH MY DAMN CHILD?"
"I already figured that out- "
" What the fuck is going Melissa tell us what's going on so we all can put our brains together and figure out the best plan?" Sedric said before things could get worse with her and Tj.
" Well Alex my ex has paid for me to come up there to Harlem with him, yes he knows that I'm pregnant by Tj but he thinks Tj and I had a bad fight that we are no longer together so whatever's after that is on yall" Melissa said
" TJ you remember what I said earlier you fuck this up I will fuck you up" Shawn said as he walked away into his bedroom. As he was in the bedroom he dropped down to his knees and prayed to god that he would get her back as well as for god to forgive him for what he had plan to do to Tyler and whoever else that got into his way of getting his fiancée back. Once he was done praying for him to bring her back home to him with his child health and good condition without any problems he got up and took a long hot shower before going to sleep he would grab one of her old shirts she left and sniff it as he cried his self to sleep. For the past six months that was his way of coping with the fact that his fiancée had left him and went back to her hometown with her ex. Her family would call every day since she been gone and he would never answer the phone for them because talking to them only reminded him that she was gone.