Chapter Fourteen

Back in Harlem, New York Kamaya was getting ready to go grocery shopping while she was out she planned to get a phone and find a private doctor for Tyler so she could know what's going on with her and the baby.
"Sj everything's going to get better from here on out I promise I won't let anything happen to you or let anyone harm you I promise" Kamaya said as she made the promise to her baby as she rubbed her now round belly as he was kicking her.

Fifteen minutes later Kamaya was ready and was out the door. Just she walked out the door, Tyler texted her phone that he given her to keep track of her.

"Don't take too long at no damn grocery store or I will come and find you" Tyler threaten.

"Okay ty'"

She got in the car and drove to Walmart to get the things she need it for the house as well as a phone to be able to a call Shawn. She got everything she need from the grocery store then headed to Walmart to get the phone. Once she had the phone and it was active she quickly through the remaining of box the phone in the trash. After leaving Walmart she went around to all the private clinics to asking if they had any travel assistants that could come out to the home for her. She found one by the name Simmons united health agency that was able to come out to the home. Once she was done filling out the paper work for the agency she got a phone call from Tyler.
"Hello"
"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU? YOU SUPPOSED TO HAD BEEN HERE AN HOUR AGO IT DON'T TAKE THAT DAMN LONG TO GET NO GROCERIES?!!"
"Tyler I went to find an agency that could come out to the house for me and the baby since I can't go to the clinic like a regular person." Kamaya simple stated
" BRING YOUR ASS HERE NOW!" Tyler yells as he hangs up on her. As she finished the papers she put the new phone in her wallet to hide it from Tyler. Once she got back to the house, she parked the car. She began unloading the groceries. Once she put everything away, Tyler came downstairs before could get a word out of her mouth she was met with a back-hand slap.
"NEXT TIME DON'T TAKE SO LONG?" Tyler yelled "DO YOU HEAR ME KAMAYA?"

"Yes, Tyler I hear you" Kamaya replied as she got up to go clean herself up.

Once she got herself cleaned up, she waited for tyler to leave before she called shawn. The phone rung for a few minutes before he answered.
" Hello" Shawn said " Hello" All shawn heard was soft cries that sound like his fiancée. " Kamaya baby if this is you please say something please?" Shawn begged
" Shawn baby I'm so sorry everything in that letter I didn't mean it any of it I had to do because my ex tyler came to the house and threaten to kill you and our friends sorry I didn't tell you I was pregnant baby I'm-"
" 'Maya baby its okay I should have left you by yourself I always said I would protect you and I failed to do just that"

" Baby its not your fault we didn't know my ex was going to find me shawn please come get me I'm reliving my worse nightmare"
"I'm comin' baby I promise" Shawn said " It's so good to hear your voice"
" I think we having a boy baby he kicks every time I call him Sj I'm not sure my ex won't let go to clinics to know what's going on but someone will be out this place tomorrow to see what's going on"
" A boy huh when did you find out you was pregnant?"
" A few days before I wrote you the letter" Kamaya said " I will try to send you picture updates every chance I get but I have to go Shawn I love you"
" I love you too 'Maya"

Meanwhile Kamaya was ending her call with shawn. Tyler went to meet up with alex.

" Man you won't believe this shit" Alex said " How about I got a call from Melissa two months ago saying she wants me back"
" Word?"

" Yea she supposed to be coming up here to be with me but that's not all she six and half months pregnant with that nigga Tj baby man"
" Wow I wouldn't have guessed that. You know her and Maya was close so it might be good for them to hang out" Tyler said

" Maybe I told her about your gathering too so she agreed to be my date"

"Cool. Do you think Tj going to come looking for her if she do come up here?"
" Nawl she assured me that they was done" Alex said confidently " Even if he do I'll put his ass six feet under."
"I feel it dawg. I got ya back. When she suppose to be coming?" he said laughing as he puffed his blunt
"She should be here in a couple of hours."
"Word. I might stick around to greet her."
"Cool. Hopefully ha ass act right this time." Alex said taking a sip of his beer.
"If she don't just beat that ass. You how we do. And if that don't work, lemme know,  ill get the guys together and don't drug her ass this time." Tyler laughed reminiscing
"You know you my boy" Alex chuckled high fiving him.

"How's it going with Kamaya?"

"She giving me hell. Always talking bout that lil bastard child, be glad when she have the bastard."

"You letting her see a doctor?"

"Nah, I want the bitch to die but she insist on having it."

"Let her have it and see a doctor. Maybe she'll cooperate better." 

"I guess, but lemme tell you what I know."

"Wassup?"

"Maya doesn't think I know but I know she went and got a phone today."

"Word, how you know."

"Our boy Marcus works in Walmart and he sold her the phone. He called me as soon as she left."

"What you gon do? You know she gon use it to call Shawn"

"Yea i know, but I'm gon let it play out alil."

Knock Knock Knock

"Long time no see Melly baby. You still look fine as ever, even though you carrying that bastard child. Come on in and speak to Tyler." Alex said with a sinister smile, as he look her up and down licking his lips. Melissa stood there for a moment looking over Alex. He hadn't change a bit, still an ass whole, and as much as she didn't want to admit, he was still fine, but in a disgusting way. She made her way into the smoke filled apartment to see Tyler sitting on the couch drinking a beer and smoking a blunt. He nodded and smiled at her. Fore some reason she felt a chill run down her spine.

"Melly here are the rules, you can transfer schools, but all online classes because I don't trust. I need your phone, but I will allow you one call a day to family in front of me and text to a friend. Only one friend so choose wisely. Once that baby is born, you need to send it back to that nigga, because its not welcomed in my house. We clear.?"
"No we not clear, see just because I agreed to be up here for a month and a half wasn't me agreeing to be back with you oh just to let you know I know all about you gang raping me too don't try no tricks as far as my phone I will keep it and call whoever I please you don't own me " Melissa snapped " you try some stupid I will shoot you" Melissa threaten
" Bitch you don't have the balls" Alex said
"Oh I don't " Melissa said pulling out her nine millimeter from her purse cocking it back "try me Alex try me "
" as for you Tyler where's my best friend" Melissa asked
" She where she need to be " Tyler replied
" well your ass need to get to driving now " Melissa said as she aim the gun at both of them lets go"
" Alex get this bitch under control " Tyler yelled
" call me a bitch again "
"Bitch" Tyler said as Melissa shot him in the shoulder
" Aww shit she shot me "
"Melly come on now " Alex begged
" Take me to my best friend" Melissa yelled
" Alex just take her"
" alright lets go"
As they was heading to Tyler's house for Kamaya Shawn and the guys where following behind them as they drove.