Chapter Sixteen

Kamaya first two weeks of being back with her fiancé Shawn was a living hell. Every night she would have nightmare after nightmare that would scare her awake. Every day for the last six months she was beaten. She was becoming emotional and mentally damaged. She knew that if she wasn't carrying Shawn's son that she probably would have committed suicide to get away from her abusive ex Tyler.

~Dream~

"Kamaya, your stupid bitch why did you leave me? I loved you I want to marry but you don't seem to know your place that's why I beat your ass"

"Tyler your drunk"
"See that what I'm talking about since you want to talk shit get over here and suck me off now"
"No I will not take your drunk ass to sleep"
"You will, or I will kill you and that baby of yours" Tyler said pointing his gun at her.

As much as she didn't want to do this she had no choice it was the only way to save her and her baby's life. Not only that once he couldn't nut, he demands that she turn around and bend over. He began raping her. Ever since then Kamaya have been scared to touch her fiancé because of her fears that he would do her like Tyler. The old scared and fragile Kamaya was back and is scared to love again. Kamaya is torn between the old her and the current self she not sure if she wants to go through with the wedding because of her fear. Kamaya texted all her best friends to come over for emergency meeting. She need her best friends help her through her crisis.

"Baby I'm going to go out with the fellas" Shawn informed Kamaya

"Okay I'm waiting on my girls to come over anyway"

"Okay I love you"
" I love you too" Kamaya said as she kissed him goodbye.

A little after Shawn left the girls showed up at her house. Kamaya was patiently waiting for them. Meanwhile Kamaya was waiting for her friends to show Shawn meet up with his friends everyone was there except Brandon.
"Hey Shawn"
" Hey fellas" Shawn said, "Hey where's Brandon?"
"He said he had some to do that he will catch up with us later." Sedric said
" So Tj how was it in the delivery room?" 
"Man, when I got in there they ass tried to put me out"

"For real?" Shawn asked in disbelief

"Once I told them who I was, Melissa was having another contraction and told me she hates me"
" Aww man I hope Stacy don't be like that"
" Shawn what's going on with you and Maya since she been back"
" Man she won't let me touch her or anything I think I'm going have to get her some counseling or some cause this about to drive me crazy."

While Shawn was confessing his problem, Brandon went to meet up with his wife Tristan.
" Hey baby" Tristan said to Brandon
"Hey honey"
"What's going on?"
"What's going on? Why is your ass showing up to Shawn house telling him you want him back and shit?"
"I had to do something"
" you didn't have to do a damn thing"
" So what I'm supposed to be okay with my husband fucking my ex's girlfriend best friend?" Tristan said pissed off "I'm just supposed to be okay with it right"
" Tristan this was your stupid ass plan not mines, if so over him why is we going through this bullshit anyway?"
"You fell in love with the bitch, didn't you?"
" What?"
" You fell in love with her didn't you, you don't have to lie to me it's all over your face let's see how she likes when she finds out that her boyfriend is married to her best friend's boyfriend ex-girlfriend"
" You wouldn't dare?"
" I wouldn't huh? Watch me"
" Tristan I want a divorce" Brandon said as he got up and walked away.

As Brandon was leaving the restaurant, the girls were at Kamaya's talking.
" 'Maya what's wrong you sent us an emergency text?" Melissa asked
" I don't think I can go through with the wedding?"
"What?" The girls gasped
"'Maya don't do this to Shawn he really loves you, you have to let what happen with Tyler for the last six months ago and forgive yourself" Stacy said
" She's right you can't hold what Tyler has done to you as Shawn's fault"
" Plus you carrying his child, go to counseling and talk to a therapist to help you and him get passed this"
"I will try" Kamaya said "Monique you have been quiet all evening what's going on?"
"I think Brandon's married?"
" Wait what?"
" Why you suspect that?" Melissa asked as Sapphire began to cry.
"He has been distant lately and not only that he has been texting and calling someone else."
"Well do you have proof? Stacy asked
" I went through his wallet and found this?" Monique said showing them the picture of Brandon and Tristan.
" Wait that's Shawn's ex-girlfriend Tristan"
" So you think they married?"
" It's a possibility you just have to talk to him and hear what he has to say before you assume the worse" Melissa said
" So how is the situation with Alyssa?"
" Turns out Tj is not her baby's daddy, hell I doubt she knows who her baby daddy was"
" Wow that's so not shocking" Kamaya laughed
After hanging out with her friend Kamaya decide to cut the girl time short because she had some things to sort out. After they was gone, Kamaya took a long hot bubble bath. Once she was done she got in to her sleeping clothes and watched her favorite tv show until Shawn came home. Meanwhile she was waiting up for Shawn, Monique confronted Brandon.
" Brandon are you married to Shawn's ex-girlfriend Tristan?"
" Baby I'm not married" Brandon lied